*WhitePigeon's PP food diary!*

Today's food intake is as follows...

B: Quaker Oats So Simple (4), 1/4 pint of s/s milk (2) and a banana.

L: A WW wholemeal pitta bread (3) with 40g of Cathedral City cheese in (5) and a tsp of pickle. (0) Bag of Quavers. (2) An apple. (0)

Snack after placement: WW wholemeal pitta bread (3) with a slice of wafer thin ham. (1)

T: Takeaway... Special chow mein, a couple of prawn crackers and a few bits of char sui pork. (20?!) AND 2 treatsize crunchies. (4)

(32/33) daily PP used.
(11) weekly PP used. Total: (22/49) (Ate a couple of prawn crackers last night...)

Today's food diary looks like this:

L: A WW wholemeal pitta bread (3) with 40g of Cathedral City cheese in (5) and a tsp of pickle. (0) Tin of WW tomato soup. (2) An apple. (0)

Snack: Bowl of Tesco exotic fruit salad. (0) 1/8th tiger bread loaf (4), 1 tsp of butter (1) and a slice of ham.

T: 70g pasta (7), brocolli, a chicken breast (4) and 20g of Sacla basil pesto. (3) Followed by a treatsize crunchie (2) and a WW fromage frais. (1)

(33/33) daily PP used.
(6) weekly PP used. Total: (28/49)

your food diary is looking yummy :) xxx

tiger bread!! *droooools*.... that has to be my fave thing EVER! I dont have it anymore..i cant have a slice...i have to have the whole loaf lol

Today's food diary looks like this:

Sn: A posh biscuit at a team meeting. (4) BLOODY POINTS. :mad:

L: A wholemeal pitta bread (4) with a slice of ham (1) and a tsp of pickle. (0) Tin of WW tomato & basil soup. (2) An apple. (0)

Snack: 1 slice of white bread (2), a tsp of butter (1) and two sausages. (7) :eek: NAUGHTY. :(

T: Spaghetti bolognese (18) I'm having a carb-o day it would seem.

(33/33) daily PP used.

7 weekly points left until Wednesday. It's very much doable.

B: Baked beans on toast. (2+2+2+4)

L: Singapore noodles (15) at noodle bar with friend.

T: 100g roast chicken (no skin) (4) a small amount of potatoes (4) and lots of vegetables! Either a treatsize crunchie or a small amount of gravy for final 2 pp!

(33/33) daily PP used.

lush-sounding food today!! enjoy :D

I'm feeling naughty for using all my dailies and weeklies this week, will see what result weigh in shows tomorrow evening... I think the colder weather is making me eat more (or so I'm believing, haha.)

Oh, of course. :eek:

You need:

1 medium onion
3 leeks
2 teaspoons of butter
325g (ish) of potatoes
2 chicken or vegetable stock cubes
a few squirts of frylight/low cal spray

Wash and chop the leeks, chop the onions and peel and chop the potatoes.

Squirt some frylight into a saucepan and cook the onion and leeks over a medium heat for 5 minutes, add the 2 teaspoons of butter after this and cook for a further 2 minutes. Then add a stock cube to the pan and 100ml of water, then stir the onions and leeks, and cook over the medium heat for 10 minutes to allow the onions and leeks to cook down and become soft.

After the 10 minutes, add the chopped potatoes into the pan and add the second stock cube with 500ml of water, cook with the lid on for 25/30 minutes until all the vegetables are cooked and broken down.

Then it's upto you, sometimes I blend it using a blender but ususally I like it when it's quite chunky and 'gloopy' so leave it without being blended.

The whole portion is 8 PP and I usually make about 4 servings out of it so 2 PP each.

Hope you & your boyfriend enjoy it. :)

I made your soup tonight and it was gorgeous, we both loved it, thanks so much xxx :D

I made your soup tonight and it was gorgeous, we both loved it, thanks so much xxx :D

Aah good, I'm pleased you liked it! :D

Weigh in tonight, going to have tea before I go as usual, I'll let you all know the results hehe.

Food diary for today is as follows;

B: Quaker Oats So Simple (4), 1/4 pint of skimmed milk (1) and a banana.

L: A wholemeal pitta bread (4) and a tin of WW carrot and lentil soup. (2) An apple. (0) A posh biscuit again, haha. (4)

Snack: 1 slice of white bread (2) & a tsp of butter (1)

T: Beef stew (7), a baked potato (8) and some cabbage. :D

(33/33) daily PP used.

0/49 weekly points used.

(May use 2 pp later for a treatsize crunchie after weigh in.) ;)

Hi Hun, :wavey:

Your food looks so yummy! Lots of variety involved :)

Just one thing though, are you sure you're pointing your baked potato correctly 7 or 8 pp's seems like a lot?

If you weigh it yourself before cooking it's 1pp for every 50g of raw potato.
The values change if you weigh it when it's already cooked as the water (I think) evaporates so it weighs less but technically it was a bigger potato to start with.

Hope that makes a little sense.

If you already know this then u can just tell me to buzz off :D.

Lots of luck for weigh in.
xxx

Hi Hun, :wavey:

Your food looks so yummy! Lots of variety involved :)

Just one thing though, are you sure you're pointing your baked potato correctly 7 or 8 pp's seems like a lot?

If you weigh it yourself before cooking it's 1pp for every 50g of raw potato.
The values change if you weigh it when it's already cooked as the water (I think) evaporates so it weighs less but technically it was a bigger potato to start with.

Hope that makes a little sense.

If you already know this then u can just tell me to buzz off :D.

Lots of luck for weigh in.
xxx

Ooh, I didn't know this - thank you! It does seem an awful lot, particularly considering I have a puny looking potato. Hehe. x

I lost... 3lb! :D Very happy with that.

congrats on the loss :) xxx

Aw, thanks all! :D You're all so supportive.

I didn't have a chance to post my food diary yesterday as was doing uni work most of the evening, ergh. Oh well, it's Friday today! Hope everyone has a good day and I'll post yesterday's and today's food diary this eve. (It helps to keep me on the straight and narrow, hehe.) x

wow, your food diary looks fabulous. some great ideas there including the soup. def the best thing to have i find if im peckish in evening also is something warm and filling but low in pts cos youve made it yourself. def goin trying it.
wel done on weight loss also hon.
:) x

Back