*WhitePigeon's PP food diary!*

Hiya! I've just come over from SW too fancied a change :) Best of luck! Been snooping round your diary for a bit of inspiration as start on PP tommorow, too :) xx

Omg! Have also just realised we weigh the same and are around the same height! Ha! :) xx

You're doing really well! Its great to read what other people eat and get ideas.

I'm a midwife so I know what you mean about work getting in the way of eating well sometimes. I work 12 hours shifts and quite often we're so busy I can go the whole shift without eating (I never have breakfast before I go to work either, prefer the extra 15 minutes in bed!), whereas other days I have a chocolate or two (pre weighwatchers!) every time I go in the staff room. And food definitely needs to be prepared and taken into work rather than relying on the kitchen's offerings, how anyone is supposed to get well on that food I'll never know!

Keep it up xx

I has gone over my PP for the week - thankfully it's weigh in day and a new week of PP... But still! I'm not expecting a loss at all tomorrow eve, I'll be lucky to STS. :/

Oh well, onwards and downwards.

I put on 2lb at weigh in last night, can't say I was very surprised though.

I'm feeling very motivated today though, hence being on here at 7.30am haha, and am going to try and be a lot better with my PP this week. I'll post my food diary for today this evening.

Thanks for your support everyone who reads this, your encouragement means a lot! :D x

Oh well don't worry bout WI. Onto another week now! And you seem focused so it will be off before u know it! :)

B: Oat so simple (4) with 142ml of skimmed milk and a banana (0).

L: A wholemeal pitta bread(4) with ham (2) inside. A tin of WW minestrone soup (2) and an apple (0).

Sn: Two celebration chocolates. (3)

T: Beef bolognese sauce (5) with baked potato (6), a tsp of butter (1) and loads of savoy cabbage (0). WW fromage frais (1) and a treatsize Crunchie (2).

(32/32) daily PP used.

Weekly PP used today: 0
Remaining weekly PP: 46

Back on the wagon! :) *fingers crossed*

Yesterday's food diary...

B: Oat so simple (3) with 142ml of skimmed milk (1), 1 tsp of honey (1), a handful of blueberries (0) and a banana (0).

L: A wholemeal pitta bread (4) with ham (2) inside. A tin of WW tomato & basil soup (2) and an apple (0). Followed by a cake (6) as it was my last day on placement and everyone in the office had a cheeky cake! :D

Sn: A bag of Quavers (2)

T: Chicken chow mein, a few tbsps of boyfriend's noodles and char sui pork. (? Guestimated at 20pp)

(32/32) daily PP used.

Weekly PP used today: 9
Remaining weekly PP: 37

Today's food diary is as follows:

B: Oat so simple original (3) with 142ml of skimmed milk (1), a tsp of honey (1), a banana and a handful of raspberries. (0)

L: Homemade leek & potato soup (3), 1 and a half roast beef & horseradish sandwiches (10) and an apple. (0)

T: Mussels cooked in white wine, shallots and parsley (5) and a large amount of baguette (10).

Oh dear, bread overload! :eek:

But still within my daily points... So far. ;)

32/32 daily points used.
37 weekly points remaining.

I think everyone gets 49 pp for the week, you added 46? I might be wrong as I am new to this xxx looks a good menu though

Nono, you're right! I ate something else which -3 weekly pp, haha but can't remember at this exact second what it was. Thanks for stopping by. :) xx

Your welcome, I like to nosey around peoples diaries, it helps to learn things! thanks for coming into mine, I felt lonely LOL

Today's food diary is as follows:

B: Oat so simple apple & blueberry (4), 142ml skimmed milk (1) and a banana.

L: Homemade leek & potato soup (3), 1 and a half roast beef & horseradish sandwiches (11) and an apple. (0)

Sn: 2 treatsize Crunchie's (4) and a bag of Quavers (2). :eek:

T: Roast chicken dinner. (12) Followed by a reduced fat biscuit and raisin bar. (2)

32/32 daily points used.
29 weekly points remaining.

Eaten rather a lot today! :eek:

I have eaten a ridiculous amount today - still within my weekly points, just...! I blame the bloody wrap of doom. :eek::(

B: Oat so simple (3) with 142ml skimmed milk (1) and a tsp of honey (1). A banana (0).

L: A chicken wrap from university, NEVER AGAIN, ridiculous amount of points! (17) I'll definitely be taking my wholemeal pitta bread tomorrow. A bag of Quavers (4) and 2 of the Celebration Sweets. (3) A clementine. (0)

Sn: Apple (0), a tiny slice of Tiger bread (2) with 1 tsp of butter (1) and a slice of ham (1). A glass of OJ. (2)

T: Chilli con carne & long grain rice (15) and 50g l/fat cheddar (3) followed by a treatsize Crunchie (2).

32/32 daily points used.
9 weekly points remaining.

Oh my God.. what was in that wrap? :)
Ah enjoy it and ur still within ur weeklies! :)

Back