Who ate all the pies...well i did thats why im here but by god they were good pies :)

Hello Boys and Girls

Just thought i would let you know i have been lurking on this forum for the past week since joining slimming world... i cant beleive how much help you guys have already been without even knowing it...so thanks :)

Now heres a bit about me be prepared to be both shocked and amazed lol

Firstly my name is London and im 24 and i weight 21 stone and 9lb as of joining slimming world last week!!!! i cant beleive i weigh this much - i apparenlty 'carry' it well lol - not quite sure how to take that comment lol.

Anyhow i need to get healthy and slim my way back to my pre pregnancy jeans ( i was a size 12 less then 3 years ago!!!) and now im a size 24!!!!

So HELLLOOOOOO everyone :)

Very excited , i have had a fab week already ( have not had heartburn once!!) got my first weigh in tonights :)

London x

Good luck tonight, sounds as though you have enjoyed the first week of the rest of your life! x

Hi London & :welcome: to the forum

Its lovely to have new people join.

People on this forum are very friendly and full of great advice, if you need any questions answering someone will always oblige - you're never alone.

I just wanted to say good luck with your WI this evening and hope your SW journey goes well.

Take care

Lyn x

Welcome!! :)

My brother was 23 stone when he started SW and has lost over 3 stone in 4 months, he joined after he came to stay with us for a week and he ate what we did. He's loving it and I'm sure you will too.

Good luck with your WI tonight!

I bet the pies were good, but I doubt they were worth it, eh?

Keep that thought in mind when you next crave one- no food is worth the awful feelings you have when you are overweight. You are defo on the right track to a fantastic success (I haven't had heartburt for 2.5 years now!)

Good luck with your first WI and welcome

xxx

Thanks everyone you all so lovley:) this one of the main attractions to the forum - some forums i have lurked have been all very hostile and a few keyboard warriers if you know what i mean.

I forgot to say - im not going to lie my weight didnt really bother me BUT saying that i didnt think it was affecting my health ( i can walk and not get out of breath and all that but... me and my partner have tried for more than a year trying to concieve a little one and its never happened ) and it was only then when i started looking at myself and my diet and BAM omg what have i done to myself!!! i have a very intense stressful job in the city so food has been my comfort and there is somethin quite warming about going home to bottle of wine and chocolate cake lol! but seriously im concerned now for my health and our daughter is starting school next septmeber and i dont want her to get greif from any classmates about my size if you knwo what i mean - i am so POSITIVE as this is it - i WILL be a size 12 and im looking forward to getting there along side all your goals and dreams :)

London? Cool name :)

I'm Britt. Hello and welcome!!

When i was 19 i was just under 20 stone.
I'm 22 now and weigh 13 stone 10 (as of Tuesday) through a combination of SW and calorie counting with lots of exercise.

I've still got 3 stone left to lose but i'm gona get there! And so will you!

If you need anything, just shout xo

wow i have just checked out some of you guys storys and LOVE IT - Claire i believe it is who posted above bloody hell girl thats AMAZING u look gorgous and im loving your idea of charms - i have a links of london braclet so that def a plan you know.

And as for my name yeah its a bit random lol - my parents what jokers they are - wouldnt be so bad but disney made a program with a skatty girl called london so novelty of that has now offcially warn off - my brother is called Sterling so you sensing a pattern here lol

Hi and welcome!! I weigh just a bit more than you - and would love to be a size 12 too. so i'm sure we will see each other around a lot! Good luck and let us know how you get on with WI :)xxxx

Hey there :) big welcome and good luck with your weight loss journey!

Emily x

wow i have just checked out some of you guys storys and LOVE IT - Claire i believe it is who posted above bloody hell girl thats AMAZING u look gorgous and im loving your idea of charms - i have a links of london braclet so that def a plan you know.

And as for my name yeah its a bit random lol - my parents what jokers they are - wouldnt be so bad but disney made a program with a skatty girl called london so novelty of that has now offcially warn off - my brother is called Sterling so you sensing a pattern here lol

Welcome London and good luck. You sound like you have a really positive approach - that is a great start.

Yes, London from The Sweet Life of Zack & Cody - been forced to watch her a few times - the perils of having teenagers. :D

welcome london!! its fab here isnt it!!! you will do fab x
had to chuckle with the name.....god im sick of that zack and cody programme!!!!

Hiya London, loved the title of you thread!!!

good luck on you journey, with the positive attitude like yours I'm sure you be amazing :D

Hello and welcome :D

Your thread title made me giggle :) I think we can all admit we've had our fair share!!

Looking forward to seeing lots of huge losses from you in the coming weeks (no pressure LOL)

well everyone are u ready ..... *drum roll* i have lost 3lb :) whooppppa

So fricking proud :) i am just loving it i think its not only the losing weight but i know i am also getting healthy - and this really is it for me if i cant do this i dont believe any other diet could offer me as much as slimming world :)

My only issue i have come across with this diet is money i think i spent aboyut £20 on fruit and veg this week alone!!! small price to pay long term but i have now become one of those serial stalkers that hunt the reduced man/women in tescos lol - i dont care who gets the 10p doughnuts or the 30p danishs just for the love of god let me have the reduced fruit lol... anyway going to start one of these diarys on here :)

mwah so happy i have celebrated with a banana lol:p

Back