Who else is starting tomorrow??

Well my restart has officially started. I am now up and sipping my first pint of water.

Good luck, how long did you last , last time you did it and how much did you lose? Im also a restarter but have put all my weight back on plus some:(

Hi can i join you all pretty please :D

Im Restarting today.

Hi Amanda,

9 stones is my overall target although getting anywhere near 10 stones would be great!

5Ft 3ins :( have allways wished i was taller.

What height are you?

I am 5ft 7, whichc is probably why she wouldn't let me go ant lower than 10 stone and even then I had to push it.

I was 10.5 stone when I got married and want to look how I did then, but wanted a buffer of a stone just in case I fell off the wagon once I got to goal.

Is it CD or LL your Amanda?

HeeHee i just read your signature, sorry!!

Morning Everyone

Cant believe how many of us there are starting today - when I logged off yesterday afternoon there were only 3 of us lol.

Hope its going ok for everyone - Im doing mainly choc tetras this week - Im not a big fan of soups n shakes so decided to see what the tetras are like instead and they are absolutely fab!

Had 2 pints of water already - just hope I can keep it up and shift this weight x

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE X

No I just drank it as it was - I ve heard you can add hot water to it and have it as a hot choc drink.

Its very creamy / milky - really really yummy x

Its sooo yummy - doesnt feel like a diet drink / meal etc either. You'll love it Im sure

hey everyone

jus thougt i would pop in and say hi and ask how u are all doin

week 1 i def the hardest and i can honestly say am now on day 19 and the cravings do get easier honest :)

goodluck

xxx

Thanks Stacey

Im not finding it too bed but then Ive only been started a couple of hours lol - feel a bit sick but I think thats maybe because i ve drunk a lot of water and Im not used to it.

Will be nice to get past the first week and hopefully the weigh ins will motivate me to see this journey through.

Good Luck with your journey too x

Back