Who else is starting tomorrow??

Hi and welcome to all new starters for today and tomorrow.
Not looking forward to tomorrow, find the weekends hard, no matter how tasty the shakes and bars are, they are not chicken tikka masala! :D

Hi everyone

well started today and so far so good. had a butterscotch shake this morning and it was just like the butterscotch instant whip. just had the choc mint and that wasnt too bad either. been drinking lots of water and had a few sips of pepsi max cos i normally get thru loads of that so really proud about that.

been reading everyones success to keep me motivated. just want to get thru the first few days phase now. dont fell bad right now but cant wait for the bit where ill feel brill

hope everyone is doing well today

Alison

Heya, I'm restarting tomorrow after a 3 and a half week break as I was ill from stress and not eating! I'm really excited and can't wait, but I'm also a bit nervous, is that unusual? I am worried about trying not to eat again having gone back to food- any tips? xx

hi wannb. hope u get back into the swing of it quickly.

Amanda i hope u dont jack it in. whats been the hardest bit for u? im always here if u want a moan. lets see it out together

Alison

I am not really sure which one bit has been the hardest, I really miss my food :(

And my son keeps offering me food bless him, he is only five and a half and doesn't understand, he thinks he is doing me a favour as I never refused before.

well hopefully ull b hitting ketosis now and ur appetite will go. just keep thinking only 4 days to weigh in and u could have lost ur first stone and ull b amazed how happy ull feel

Back