Who Enjoys Having The LL packs

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by kenshin112, 16 September 2009 Social URL.

1. kenshin112

kenshin112 Gotta Make A Change

Total Solution
    I for one love it
    and am so comfortable having them :)
    porridge is a blessing and so is the peanut bar
    i actually enjoy pulling out a bar when the family sit eating there meals :)
    what do others think????
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    To begin with I got a real kick out of it, as I did being abstinant, every evening I would go to bed with a real sense of "YEAH! Another day done, hehehe!" Sadly that's worn off now, but yes I'd say that ina weird way I kind of "enjoy" my shakes, mainly because of the knowledge that each one I drink takes me one step closer to a slimmer me :)
  4. kenshin112

Total Solution
    pete woah dude your avatar pic looks well different to your signature pics you sure thats your pic lol :p
  5. daisydoll

daisydoll Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    was LL now diet chef
    i really miss the packs! i loved them

- and pete your new avatar looks great!

daisy x
  6. thin_inside

thin_inside I Can Do This!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Love the packs. Plenty enough choice, a few I don't like, but very happy to eat the majority that I like.
  7. LaydeeBug

LaydeeBug Full Member

Exante TS
    I'm only on day 16 so have another 12 weeks of foundation, but I love the veg soup....I fill my blender with 700 or 800 ml of water so i can have 2 big frothy mugs!

I like the porridge too, but the only bar I have tried is Cranberry and I look forward to that.

Mushroom soup is a bit bland...like the strawberry shake in a pint glass! I fill everything up so it feels like something real.:)
  8. kenshin112

Total Solution
    i love the strawberry shake but i much prefer the chocolate :)
  9. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

Start Weight:
    I was on Lighter Life
    I like the majority of my foodpacks made with plenty of water ^00-700mls and poured through a tea strainer to ensure no lumps (not the soups)!

I am currently going for:

chicken soup with tabasco & black pepper
    Half peanut (warmed) and half toffee bars pressed together
    Half banana & half chocolate shake
    Half vanilla & half chocolate with coffee
    Half chocolate & half vanilla
    Vanilla shake with coffee
    Chicken soup as above made into poppodoms if I don't fancy soup

I chop and change on what I fancy though.

Kat xx
  10. Jezebella

Jezebella Playing the Angel

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Lighter Life
    I loved all the packs apart from porridge, tried all the bars and went through phases with them but ended up settling on Peanut and Toffee as my faves. Might try a few of the other flavours again later in RTM

I tried a few of the recipes, didn't really like them the pappadoums were ok, but the muffins were sh**e! Did get really into the hot shakes though. Especially when it started getting cooler in the evenings.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.