Who Enjoys Having The LL packs

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
I for one love it
and am so comfortable having them :)
porridge is a blessing and so is the peanut bar
i actually enjoy pulling out a bar when the family sit eating there meals :)
what do others think????

To begin with I got a real kick out of it, as I did being abstinant, every evening I would go to bed with a real sense of "YEAH! Another day done, hehehe!" Sadly that's worn off now, but yes I'd say that ina weird way I kind of "enjoy" my shakes, mainly because of the knowledge that each one I drink takes me one step closer to a slimmer me :)

pete woah dude your avatar pic looks well different to your signature pics you sure thats your pic lol :p

i really miss the packs! i loved them

- and pete your new avatar looks great!

daisy x

Love the packs. Plenty enough choice, a few I don't like, but very happy to eat the majority that I like.

I'm only on day 16 so have another 12 weeks of foundation, but I love the veg soup....I fill my blender with 700 or 800 ml of water so i can have 2 big frothy mugs!

I like the porridge too, but the only bar I have tried is Cranberry and I look forward to that.

Mushroom soup is a bit bland...like the strawberry shake in a pint glass! I fill everything up so it feels like something real.:)

i love the strawberry shake but i much prefer the chocolate :)

I like the majority of my foodpacks made with plenty of water ^00-700mls and poured through a tea strainer to ensure no lumps (not the soups)!

I am currently going for:

chicken soup with tabasco & black pepper
Half peanut (warmed) and half toffee bars pressed together
Half banana & half chocolate shake
Half vanilla & half chocolate with coffee
Half chocolate & half vanilla
Vanilla shake with coffee
Chicken soup as above made into poppodoms if I don't fancy soup

I chop and change on what I fancy though.

Kat xx

I loved all the packs apart from porridge, tried all the bars and went through phases with them but ended up settling on Peanut and Toffee as my faves. Might try a few of the other flavours again later in RTM

I tried a few of the recipes, didn't really like them the pappadoums were ok, but the muffins were sh**e! Did get really into the hot shakes though. Especially when it started getting cooler in the evenings.

Jez
xx

Back