who fancies a challenge?

skinnymonkey1day

Silver Member
HI GUYS. I am newish to slimming world, started 4 weeks ago and have lost 10lbs so far, does anyone fancy a bit of fun and have a challenge say a March challenge? How much you can lose in a month.

sharon xx

Im up for that challenge , lets say half a stone fr march, because i want to lose a stone by may because im 30 and im offski to spain!
Ruthy xxx

Yep, count me in too!

7lbs in March would be good x

yep count me in too :D I want to lose 11lbs in march to take me up to 2.5stone:eek:

march challenge

Ok guys here we go. March challenge here we come. Anyone welcome to join us. My wi day is a wednesday so i will put mine on every wed.
good luck.

SKINNYMONKEY1DAY - TO LOSE 10LB

SONBAN - TO LOSE 7LB

WESTIEGIRL - TO LOSE 7LB

MRS B - TO LOSE 11LB

ROLO - TO LOSE 9LB

GOOD LUCK ALL :D:D:D:D

Hi! I'd like to join in too. I'm new to the forum. Been on SW plan since middle of Jan and have lost 9lbs. Would like to lose about 7lb in March.

Hi
Could I join the challenge please.
I would like to lose a stone this month:eek: - realistically 7lb would move me on a great deal get me under 10stone.:)
I weigh in on Tuesday evenings - the last 3 weeks I have maintained.:confused:
So half a stone is going to be my March challenge.
Irene.

EH HELLO...? i WANT TO LOSE 7LBS

sorry RuthyJ357....

SKINNYMONKEY1DAY - TO LOSE 10LB

SONBAN - TO LOSE 7LB

WESTIEGIRL - TO LOSE 7LB

MRS B - TO LOSE 11LB

ROLO - TO LOSE 9LB

RUTHYJ357 - TO LOSE 7LB

SHELLYT - TO LOSE 7LB

IRENE- TO LOSE 7LB

RUBYJOOLS - TO LOSE 7-9LB

WILL-DO-IT-THIS-TIME- TO LOSE 10LB

GOOD LUCK ALL :D:D:D:D

d day tomorrow

wi tomorrow, not looking too forward to it ha ha.. Had a naughty weekend did not even follow the plan for the weekend just had a blow out:confused: oops!!!! So this March challenge wont start offf too good for me:cry:anyway back on track (ish) lol!:D Good luck all .

sharon xx

Count me in.
I want to lose 14lb in March!!
Weigh in next Tuesday, will let u know.
Good luck at weigh in :)

My weigh in is also tomorrow, I had a couple of meals out this week. I tried to eat healthily and am keeping my fingers well and truly crossed for a loss tomorrow!
I want to lose 10lb in March which I think is a bit steep for this stage of the diet, but I have started swimming now so hopefully my weight loss will increase for a while.....

Anne x

I want to join in too! I'll go for...... 10lbs in March. Fingers crossed for everyone x

Back