Who fancies a six week challenge?

Wow the spacing of that was really weird, sorry!!

I was asking at the end what * week is?

Liz
xx

* week is the week of your period, it is called star week in SW because Consultants used to put a * in your book next to your weigh in. It wasused as a term to avoid men getting embarrassed in group too :)

Ellie4 - (0lbs lost) 14lbs
Emsie - (0lbs lost) 7lbs
babybuffy84 -(0.5lbs lost) 7lbs
Lisa - (2lbs lost) 7lbs
Camz (1.5lbs lost) 11.5lbs
Ruthie-D (5.5lbs lost) 10lbs
Amy_Maria - (0lb lost) 14lb
Hayley2012 - (1lb lost) 11lbs
Lizs84 - (5lb lost) 14lbs
Emmamb- (2lbs lost) 16lbs
Louise1982 (2.5 lbs lost) 15lbs
Minziemoo - (4.5lbs lost) 16lbs
Thursday - (0lb lost) 12lbs
Safia - (0lbs lost) 13lbs
AngelaJane - (4lb lost) 10lbs
KitKat2011*- (0lb lost) 16lbs
Mummyof2Boys29 - (0lb lost) 14lb
Dianea1 - (3lb lost) 12lb
chocfreak - (0lb lost) 10lb
sam_sutty - (1lb lost) 10lb

2lba off for me tonight-also altered my goal because I'm only 1st away from target now :)

Hi,

Just stumbled across this but I rejoined last week and purchased a six week countdown! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! Want to lose 17lbs for Christmas

Week 1: -3.5lbs 13.5lbs to go!!!

Last edited:
Ellie4 - (0lbs lost) 14lbs
Emsie - (0lbs lost) 7lbs
babybuffy84 -(0.5lbs lost) 7lbs
Lisa - (2lbs lost) 7lbs
Camz (1.5lbs lost) 11.5lbs
Ruthie-D (5.5lbs lost) 10lbs
Amy_Maria - (0lb lost) 14lb
Hayley2012 - (1lb lost) 11lbs
Lizs84 - (5lb lost) 14lbs
Emmamb- (2lbs lost) 16lbs
Louise1982 (2.5 lbs lost) 15lbs
Minziemoo - (4.5lbs lost) 16lbs
Thursday - (0lb lost) 12lbs
Safia - (0lbs lost) 13lbs
AngelaJane - (4lb lost) 10lbs
KitKat2011*- (0lb lost) 16lbs
Mummyof2Boys29 - (0lb lost) 14lb
Dianea1 - (3lb lost) 12lb
chocfreak - (0lb lost) 10lb
sam_sutty - (1lb lost) 10lb
Beth11 - (3.5lbs lost) 17lbs

Thanks LIZS I am looking forward to trying that recipe it sounds lovely. Congrats Emmamb thats a great result it must be so exciting to be so close to target.

Hi,

Just stumbled across this but I rejoined last week and purchased a six week countdown! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! Want to lose 17lbs for Christmas

Week 1: -3.5lbs 13.5lbs to go!!!
Hi Beth what a great start, good luck with meeting your Christmas goal :)

Had a sneaky peek on the scales tonight and put 2lb on!! Hoping its because I usually weigh in first thing in a morning? Is that right that you weigh more in an evening? Hoping so!!

Had a sneaky peek on the scales tonight and put 2lb on!! Hoping its because I usually weigh in first thing in a morning? Is that right that you weigh more in an evening? Hoping so!!
I personally can weigh a good couple of pounds heavier in the evening compared to the morning, that's why I gave my scales away and have visitation rights to them on Weigh in day as I would be constantly hopping on and off them at different times of the day :rolleyes: Good luck with your official WI.

Thanks! WI on Friday so hoping to lose the 2lb I have 'put on' and hopefully one more! Will take me to 4lb lost in 2 weeks and still on target!!

Ruthie-D said:
Thanks LIZS I am looking forward to trying that recipe it sounds lovely. Congrats Emmamb thats a great result it must be so exciting to be so close to target.

It's a bit scary-been set a while but only decided today that I wasn't gonna change it anymore!

Dianea1 said:
I weigh less in an evening (before evening meal) but I think that's cos I don't eat a great deal when I'm at work x

Hi Beth what a great start, good luck with meeting your Christmas goal :)

Hi Ruthie-D, you too! This group is perfect for me! Want to get rid of 13.5lbs before Christmas - it's going to be tight but determined to do it! Also, I'm intolerant to alcohol so no Christmas tipples to tempt me closer to Christmas! Good luck everyone! :)

I had smash pizza for dinner, it was terrible! It left me all bloated, think I'll use my HEB on bread and have a treat.
It's * week for me too this week, doesn't help with the bloated feeling. xxx

How weird, I was going to come on here to ask if anyone had had smash pizza! Did it even taste a little like bread? I can't work out if it sounds nice or awful!

I was very tempted by chocolate last night but managed to resist. Feeling quite virtuous today!!!

Liz
Xx

It tastes like plain crunchy crisps on the outsides and soggy mash in the middle. I also think I used to much smash as I was so uncomfortable with bloating/indigestion! Think maybe the smash expanded with the 1 pint water I drank?
How you doing this week hun? xx

Hmm, perhaps i'll give them a miss! I'm making syn free scotch eggs this evening with turkey mince and smash for breadcrumbs so we'll see how that goes!

I'm doing alright, managed to stay off the scales (I get a little obsessive if i'm not careful!) but feeling good. Have finished my gold award minutes of exercise for the week already (it doesn't seem very much considering it's supposed to be the gold!!).

I'm setting up as a childminder at the moment and have got my first inspection next week, so will have to resist 'rewarding' myself when it's over!!

How is it going for you?

Liz
xx

Let us know how the scotch eggs turn out. I normally use my heb bread to make them so smash sounds like a good alternative. Well done on resisting chocolate.

lizs84 said:
Hmm, perhaps i'll give them a miss! I'm making syn free scotch eggs this evening with turkey mince and smash for breadcrumbs so we'll see how that goes!

I'm doing alright, managed to stay off the scales (I get a little obsessive if i'm not careful!) but feeling good. Have finished my gold award minutes of exercise for the week already (it doesn't seem very much considering it's supposed to be the gold!!).

I'm setting up as a childminder at the moment and have got my first inspection next week, so will have to resist 'rewarding' myself when it's over!!

How is it going for you?

Liz
xx

I use syn free sausages for mine or if I can't get them ww sausages removed from skins 2 per scotch egg works out at 1 syn a scotch egg I also use dried smash try adding spices and paprika to the smash flakes its AMAZING

Ooh sounds lovely. I couldn't find anywhere to get syn free sausages unless I fancied driving over an hour to get them! I also couldn't find extra lean pork mince so plumped for turkey. I'm going to put some herbs and grated onion in to get a bit more flavour. I'll post the recipe if it works! I'm going to use loads of syns on ketchup to go with them :)

Liz
Xx

Back