Who here has switched from Lipotrim to S&S ?

missuscolumbo

Hi all

I'm thinking about switching to S&S to lose my final stone. I'd say that is likely going to be about 6 weeks before that happens, but I was hoping to get some guidance from people who have made the switch over. Is it worth doing 1 week reefeed from Lipotrim and then Transitioning to the S&S products ? I will have been 100% Lipotrim Shakes only for about 18 weeks at the time I make the switch, so I suppose I am concerned that if I start to introduce the meals and bars that are available with S&S it will cause a rapid weight/water gain as I haven't done a refeed first.

Thoughts & advice will be appreciated :)

Changing won't cause any water gain. There's no need to refeed because S&S is a ketogenic diet - same as LT

I think S&S is so much tastier the Lipotrim and easier to do. I used to literally have LT down and the bars were awful, I could still taste them the next day with only one or two bites out of them

The lipotrim flapjacks were vile - like something off the bottom of a budgie's cage!
I switched and have never looked back and would definitely recommend it x

I've just placed my order for 28 days of S&S. Still got a weeks worth of LT in my cupboard and I'm weighing in tomorrow - as soon as I hit 9 stone I'm switching over though ! Should only be a few more weeks now.

Back