Who is aiming for 8lbs this week

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by goodbyelardarse, 18 October 2011 Social URL.

1. goodbyelardarse

goodbyelardarse Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(22.62%)
    I am!

If i have to exercise an hour a day I am losing 8lbs this week lol.

Feel free to jump on my happy train :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Want2BeSlim

Want2BeSlim Gold Member

I'm now in week 3 so no 8 lbs losses for me :( lol. But I just wanted to wish you good luck and to say I'm sure you'll reach that target because it's your first week. I lost just over 7.5 lbs in my first week which I was really happy about.

Keep at it and you'll do it I'm sure! :D

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    If its your first week youll probably manage 8lbs no problem but I wouldnt recommend an hour a days exercise at this stage. Besides its not like other diets it doesnt necessarily affect your losses

5. leslabelle

leslabelle Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(7.42%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I've lost 11lbs in my first week and 10lbs this last week and i put the high figures down partly to the fact that i am having to do a lot of walking the dog as my OH is away for a couple of weeks so i've been prob doing 2 1/2 - 3 hours walking every day.
    I really struggled over the first few days and felt my body was taking a pounding but just had to keep going as there was nobody else to do it and he needs a lot of exercise.
    Finding it easier now as my body has got used to it but i don't think i would advise it. :)

6. Want2BeSlim

Want2BeSlim Gold Member

I would have never managed any exercise in my first week, I felt awful... absolutely no energy. I am now into week 3 and I'm only just now considering adding some exercise (light). I know it's going to kill me anyway because I haven't done any form of exercise for over 2 years!

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I lost 24lbs in my first 2 weeks with no exercise. VLCDs arent like other diets when it comes to exercise you most definitely shouldnt exercise to excess and even if you do exercise you can have the very same losses as someone who doesnt.

8. leedsforever

leedsforever Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(36.19%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / Low carb
    I'm defo going for 8lbs this week 4 days to go x

aug 2008- 18 st 5 lb 17/10/11- 12 st 13

9. goodbyelardarse

goodbyelardarse Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(22.62%)
    I had a sneaky weigh in today! I have lost 7lbs in 2 full days WHAT!?! omg loving exante. Done WW last week and lost 6lbs so in total 13lbs 10 days! Cant wait for official weigh in now

10. goodbyelardarse

goodbyelardarse Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(22.62%)
    Not to excess but i am planning on changing my lifestyle totally after exante which i would like to include exercise so not really doing it to add to weight loss just doing it as its what im hoping to do in future regularly x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.