Who is doing SW so that they can TTC? Maybe we could form a team?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Teams & Challenges' started by possum, 25 May 2010 Social URL.

1. possum

possum Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    8st4lb(45.49%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    My son is 28 months old and I'd really like to be TTC right now, but not at this weight :sigh:

Anyone else in the same boat?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. losc2522

losc2522 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(28.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimmers World, Extra Easy
    Hiya, im not doing it for that reason alone, but i hope that by losing weight, it really helps me to have a lovely, healthy first pregnancy at some point! I am sure i have seen a few posts by people in similar situation, if not, we have a team called "queen size to princess" going, were a few of us are in similar situations and its getting along great, your very welcome to join us xx

4. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

i will - but not yet!!!! ive got a few more baby free years left i hope!!! x

5. CAPRICORN

CAPRICORN Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.43%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Yep -Im another one...we have been trying for 7 years and have "unexplained fertility problems" ...but I don't doubt for a moment that my weight is to blame in part at least ....
    If at the end it still doesn't happen then at least I know its just "one of those things" -but I ain't giving up without a fight :p

6. possum

possum Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    8st4lb(45.49%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Thanks for the welcome Louise, I'll check out the Queens to Princesses thread this afternoon. Being slimmer when pregnant is definitely preferable to being bigger.

Ellebear, hope you're making the best of the baby free years and by that I specifically mean enjoying lie-ins and being able to go to the toilet on your own! :)

Capricorn, 7 years is a long time. That must be really difficult, but it sounds like you're determined to do what you need to do. Weight definitely causes hormonal problems so it can only help with conception. I hope it's something that happens for you in the not to distant future.

7. nellis10

nellis10 Doing it for keeps now!!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Sole Source
    Hi!

I'm on the waiting list for IVF (Secondary Infertility) and I need to get from 36.7 to at least 33 to be able to go for it, so I am definitely trying to lose weight for TTC (I had a miscarriage in Nov 09)

Would love to join a team!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.