WHO WILL BE WATCHING......

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Living with the dead Tonight at 9PM with Freddie Starr they are going to see whos haunting his house !
I'll be tuned in for sure , so don't contact me at that time ok lol

Its on Living tonight

Oooh last night was SO annoying, 3 good things on at once! Living with the Dead, Holloway and Heston! Decision decisions! I sky+ holloway at 9 then living with the dead at 10 - will catch up today, although did tune in on the adverts and it looks scary!!!!

The one that scared me the most was the one last series that had an old leather chair in the attic and they had to get the roof down to get it out then they burnt it! That was terrifying!!!!!!!!

x

I have it on v+ so still to watch it , didn't see the one in the attic , when was that ?

it was the last series, ooooh it was terrifying!!! i watched the freddie starr one, jury is still out, seems a bit far fetched although i still love it. x x

I will be going to see freddy starr March 25th in my town , i've seen him 3 times now . So looking forward to that .
I thought it was funny him on the bed lol , Donna looked so scared , but I enjoyed it .
Most hauted is getting a little boring now so need to change things

yeah, i think most haunted is getting boring as well, Yvette is SO rude. On the live ones she is bossing poor Kath about but ain't prepared to do it herself, reeks of double standards!! There is a new program coming over from the US called the mentalist, it looks good, suppose a bit like ghost whisper x x

I saw that last night , I watched some of it , I may have it on the v+ , I always have something on there worth a watch , I know Gordon Ramsey will be on my V+ hehe .
Yvette , I always say which hair style will she be today and what colour lol

oh i missed it, was it worth watching? did you see living with the dead on tuesday i flippin missed that too!! sky+ said "failed" grrrrr! The advert for this weeks one looks scary - can't wait!

I agree about Yvette, mind you, if you come across an old most haunted you can usually tell when its from by her hair, haha!

oh i missed it, was it worth watching? did you see living with the dead on tuesday i flippin missed that too!! sky+ said "failed" grrrrr! The advert for this weeks one looks scary - can't wait!

I agree about Yvette, mind you, if you come across an old most haunted you can usually tell when its from by her hair, haha!
Lol yes , cos her hair changes so much .
The one with freddie Starr , I thought was true but also I thought was he acting abit , they might repeat it so keep looking .
I was ment to see freddie starr on stage last night but he canceled again , 3 times now , every year he cancels , on the day he canceled they had to phone over 400 people to say , crist .
I have this weeks one on V+ so must watch that .
did it fai, cos your box was filled up on the sky ? Think you get 50 hours .

I think its on again on saturday or sunday - will check! Oh i will check that, that could be the reason, although it says i have 60% free (wonder how accurate that is)... mmmm

Thats a shame about Freddie Starr cancelling, wonder why he keeps doing it? what a waste of everyones time. Hope you get a refund mate!

Woo hoo its the weekend!

it also might not have recorded cos you may have been recording other programes at the same time .
Its like yesterday I noticed one had failed to record and I had 8 hours left on V+ its a puzzle lol
Thanks , Yes got my money back yesterday . It seems freddie starr walks from most things when he has the hump lol
He will need money soon .

well, lets hope no-one goes! How rude.

Living with the dead is on tonight, will watch it as 9... it looked scary!! oooohhhhh

whats that on your avatar babe? Oli x

well, lets hope no-one goes! How rude.

Living with the dead is on tonight, will watch it as 9... it looked scary!! oooohhhhh

whats that on your avatar babe? Oli x

Its an eye but its ment to move and unsure why it won't work as the other one did will have to work on it lol to get to opening , now that should scare you lol
Hey that was good living with the dead with the boy who kept moving things , I had it on V+ so unsure what one I was watching but the bloke had long hair and the woman had purple hair , that one .

I'm glad i asked, if i had saw the eye move i would have freaked!! LOL!! I am a proper woose.

Will watch tonight and come back for a chat, LOL.

I was watching grand designs the other day and they were re-building a 14 centuary castle - nnnnnnnnnnoooooooooo way!!!!

Hehe , I was watching grand designs the other day and they were re-building a 14 centuary castle - nnnnnnnnnnoooooooooo way!!!!
I watch all things like that , also house , where she goin in and does a make over to sell it , what a difference , i think come to my house and put your ideas into mine , but then i think , i don't want to be on tv lol .
after that i think 10 years younger and think no don't want to be on tv hehe .
all free at a price
i'll try on work on getting the eye to move later lol

ooh yeah, house doctor - i love it too!! sitting watching escape to the country. Although, i do wonder how late 20's couple have 500k+ to spend??? I am obviously asking the wrong bank?? hahaha

They must have money from mummy and daddy :)
Yes , I just know people like myself , who get by ... I want more than just getting by lol
Some of these houses can give you ideas , on how todo yours .
escape to the country , I used to watch that alot now I sometimes watch where they sell their own house themselfs , save some cash if you know what you are doing lol
My OH says noooooo not another one of these programes , did you ever watch beat the burglar , ?

oooh yeah! beat the bulgular was wicked! Although i don't like the thought of watching a con man rip thru your house. What about beat the bailiff (sp?) that is good too - oh you are a woman after my own heart, babies, cooking, diy, ghosties! My OH sounds like yours, not another one, scared it gives us idea's!! hhah

Prediction Magazine | Daily horoscopes, psychic events, myths, tarot and magic

Hi ! oli , seems like we like the same sot of stuff , check out this web site .
I have a mag that comes every month and it had this address in it , I guess we have lots of spare time now we are dieting and keeping away from food . I did see beat the bailiff , but can't remember it as much as beat the bulgular , as one time he did a house the bloke was watching him and he wanted to beat the bulgular up for doing his house , it was when he said are you ready to meet the bulgular the bloke said yes then went for him lol!!!
Did you see that one ?

Back