Whole cheesecake - 2 syns... to good to be true?

LaurelAmy

I found a recipe today to make a chocolate cheesecake and before I devour the entire thing I must see what you guys think first

its made with 1 egg, very low fat natural fromage frais, very low fat natural cottage cheese, 1 sachet highlights hot chocolate and sweetener...

I made a scan bran base (not sure if this worked or not yet)

Is this really 2 syns for the entire cheesecake? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

If it is only 2 syns then I think I'll squeal with delight!

me too! sounds yum, cant imagine choc cheesecake made with cottage cheese tho. i would use quark and i will literally eat quark with options ina bowl lol xxx

scan bran are 1 syn each (if you are using them as a HEb, that is okay as long as you make sure you have your entire HEb) and then you need to syn the highlight options.

From a calorie point of veiw, it's 282 for the cheese cake part alone. That's 1/2 cup of cottage cheese and 1/2 cup of low fat natural fromage frais and one sachet of options. The egg is 86 calories on top of that. So including a portion of the bran I'd say it would be about 400ish calories.

slimming world doesnt use calories hun, only for syns xx

sounds yummy

I think I may just have to give a go, it sounds yummy.

Let us know how the scan bran base works.

Scan bran base didn't work haha. it was mush... the cheesecake bit though was sooo good!!

You need ..
*runs to the kitchen to get my delicious deserts cookbook*

287g fat free natural cottage cheese
113g fat free natural fromage frais
1 sachet cadburys highlights hot chocolate drink
artificial sweetener, to taste (i used 2 tbsp)
1 egg

Method

preheat oven to 180c/gas 4. Place cottage cheese, fromage frais and highlights drink in a blender or a food processor. Add sweetner to taste and blend until smooth.

Beat the egg and fold into mixture. pour into an ovenproof dish and bake for 20 mins until set. Allow to cool the chill for 2 hours before serving

EASY PEASY!

Thanks for this one ,Sounds delish - will give this a try - my daughter is back from uni for easter and loves her desserts :)

will quark do instead of cottage cheese? please say it does lol!!

i would have thought quark would be better too maybe we should test it lol x

i done it but was too bitter :( x

Sounds yum and could use syns for a biscuit base I think? 3 light digestives 10.5 syns I think so would be ok per slice ? About 3 syns a slice when done I think ( if you cut it in to 6)

I use alpen lights for my base its delicious xx

Back