Whole30 Challenge

Purpled

Gold Member
Hi,

Not sure if this has been mentioned on here before but have any of you done 'Whole30' it's a Paleo style of eating and a 30 day challenge. Where you stick to it 100% for 30 days and don't weigh yourself.

It's free and the information can be found here http://whole9life.com/2012/08/the-whole30-program/

I've recently hit my goal weight and have been maintaining it well! But I've been dieting for so long that I kind of miss following a plan. Paleo is used by many to lose weight but also many to maintain.

General rules:
Do not weigh for 30 days
Stick to plan 100%

Anyone fancy joining me for 30 days? I'm planning on beginning Monday! :)

Also I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to link the website, but if the link gets removed there is loads of info on google. Search 'Whole30'

I copied this of their site:

Your only job for the next 30 days is to focus on making good food choices. You don’t need to weigh or measure, you don’t need to count calories, you don’t need to stress about organic, grass-fed, pastured or free range. Just figure out how to stick to the Whole30 in any setting, around every special circumstance, under any amount of stress… for the next 30 days. Your only job? Eat. Good. Food.

Last edited:
P.S - I am getting married in 36 days! I want to be glowing!!!

Looks like a solid Paleo diet plan! I think the key is discipline! This, exercise and lots of fluids and you'll be looking great on your wedding day!

I'm planning on doing it soon but won't be for a couple of weeks. Good luck and congratulations on wedding x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Once I reach target I shall start with this

Okay!! Well I'm gonna start a diary tomorrow and track my progress. Excited to get going with it.

I started today :) I've done it before and my last attempt lasted for 88 days !!!!! But bad habits have crept back so time to get back on it !!!!

:)

Well I just made my own almond milk! The cheat way I guess but still 100% paleo. :)
So far so good! I've been eating pretty much this way for a few months but this will be a strict 30 days! I want to see how 100% dairy free effects me. As since I cut out milk my skin cleared up loads.

And 88 days wowee! That's amazing!

Does anyone know a good UK based paleo website?

:)

Well I just made my own almond milk! The cheat way I guess but still 100% paleo. :)
So far so good! I've been eating pretty much this way for a few months but this will be a strict 30 days! I want to see how 100% dairy free effects me. As since I cut out milk my skin cleared up loads.

And 88 days wowee! That's amazing!

Does anyone know a good UK based paleo website?

Hey you'll feel amazing I know I did and since letting cheat days come back I feel junk and my skin is a mess again !!!! Time to feel amazing again :):) you'll be looking fab for your wedding !!!

I didn't intend on 88 days I did 30 and didn't want to stop so went for 60 and just carried on !!!!

Have you been on the whole 9 website it's fantastic x

The whole9 website is good. I got my brother to put the whole30 book only kindle, it's quite interesting. The human body is so complex.

Back