whoo hooo first wi after restart

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
brill brill brill
11lbs lost this is fantastic a great start to my restart lm delighted :8855:

hey sasha, that's brilliant! well done on starting again and doing so well!!, keep it up and you'll be there in no time!
Good luck for another fab week!

xx

well done you thats blooming marvellous you go girl x

Hi Sasha - Well done!!! Cant believe how much you have lost in a year! Can I just ask you said you had lost 11 lb after a restart, how long did you take off the diet? I am planning not to do it for most of the christmas week but then get back on it 100%. It would be great to lose a lot after the break. I lost 13 Lb in my first week do you think i could do that again after the break?

well done Sasha on a fantastic loss!

amazing loss well done xxx

hi sorry didnt reply sooner on Dubai time l started diet in in january and managed to lose 7st in auguest l started to work up plans as l was moving to Dubai and didnt know lf l could get cd here l have regained 10lbs since moving here not bad considering not really watching what l was eating so lve had a 10 week break and have managed a11ibs loss this week like you l had a 13lbs loss first week on cd hope that helps

well done!
i also lost 11lbs on my first week!!

:wow: well done Sasha :)

Congratulations, thats fab!!! I also think a 10lb gain over a period of 10 weeks when not watching what you are eating and moving to Dubai is amaaaazing! Well done x

Back