• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WHOO HOOO

S: 14st13lb C: 14st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
Congratulations and well done to you Fern, good luck for your future employment. X

madhousemum

Silver Member
S: 11st12lb G: 10st12lb
oh well done hun i would love to be in your shoes i always wanted to do hairdressing but never had the bottle to do it. well done to you xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone! sorry i didnt reply sooner.. i went out to celebrate and got absoloutly drunken :eek: .. first time in over a year since i'v touched an alcholic drink as i decided against it when i started sw as it wasnt as important to me as dominos :D LOL

im hoping i dont gain to much on WI on wed.. and i am also feeling rather unwell for it today :( LOL

and im sure everyone in Bowlplex now knows im qualified.. oops LOL

xxx

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
Congratulations Huney! I'm sure your celebrations won't have done much damage, and lets face it, you HAD to celebrate didn't you? I'm so pleased for you!

LOL i dunno, iv been told i was counting my 9th double malibu and coke by the time i left :O

and i am feeling it today .. :( someone make it stop!

again, thanks everyone for ur support! im so happy, me .. qualified to do somthin! lol x

BaysideJ

Starting over
S: 18st11lb C: 18st3lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 38.8 Loss: 0st8lb(3.04%)
great news Fern, you've achieved so much over the last year, well done:)

Very well done Fern - just think, with the qualification behind you, you never need to be out of work, anywhere in the world - we're always going to need our hair done, even in a recession!!!

AND you're virtually at target too - what a month!

S: 16st8lb C: 14st1lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.8 Loss: 2st7lb(15.09%)
Well done on qualifying and also in getting so close to your target weight - keep up the good work once you recover from your hangover.