WHOO HOOO

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Hey all,

I just wanted to shared with you all, my wonderful news!

As of today, im officially a qualified hairdresser! Thank god my training is over..

Roll on Level 3 advanced! Im so excited, never thought this day would actualluy come :eek: LOL

xxxxxxx

Congratulations and well done to you Fern, good luck for your future employment. X

oh well done hun i would love to be in your shoes i always wanted to do hairdressing but never had the bottle to do it. well done to you xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone! sorry i didnt reply sooner.. i went out to celebrate and got absoloutly drunken :eek: .. first time in over a year since i'v touched an alcholic drink as i decided against it when i started sw as it wasnt as important to me as dominos :D LOL

im hoping i dont gain to much on WI on wed.. and i am also feeling rather unwell for it today :( LOL

and im sure everyone in Bowlplex now knows im qualified.. oops LOL

xxx

Congratulations Huney! I'm sure your celebrations won't have done much damage, and lets face it, you HAD to celebrate didn't you? I'm so pleased for you!

LOL i dunno, iv been told i was counting my 9th double malibu and coke by the time i left :O

and i am feeling it today .. :( someone make it stop!

again, thanks everyone for ur support! im so happy, me .. qualified to do somthin! lol x

Very well done Fern - just think, with the qualification behind you, you never need to be out of work, anywhere in the world - we're always going to need our hair done, even in a recession!!!

AND you're virtually at target too - what a month!

Oh Fernie that is sooooooo fabulous. Im so happy for you. Now, could you please come and do something with my barnet.? cheers

Well done on qualifying and also in getting so close to your target weight - keep up the good work once you recover from your hangover.

Back