Whooo EVENTUALLY !!!!! :)

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
So thursday night i tried on one of my old skirts - a size 16! fitted and i was so happy so i decided to go and try and find some cheap-ish jeans as mine are litterally falling around my ass .... couldnt find any at asda as i am such a short ass - even the short was too long in the leg for me lol

But ..... have just got back from sainsburys and bought a size 18 jeans!!!!!!!

Im exstatic!!!!! The jeans i am wearing now are a 22!!! I think they will be going in the bin now! hehe

But - why are jeans sizes always bigger than regular materials?!!! :sigh: lol

Thats so good - you should be thrilled :D
Well done x

Brilliant I just can't believe you are still wearing the obviously huge and baggy size 22!!! Well done, go girl xxx

oh wow well done hun, its a amazing feeling isnt it, i done the same today it was my birthday yesterday and i was given money to go and treat myself so i went and bought new clothes to my shame i used to be a size 28 cant believe i have just admitted to that! ugghh! but today i got into a size 22 still big i know but i am on my way, i bought them from asda when i got home i cried i was so happy for the first time in many yrs i bought something from a shop other than bloody evans it was like omg! im actually starting to feel how great im doing and its a amazing feeling isnt it.. u keep up the good work summer u really are a inspiration..well done xx

well done all on your jeans....

I started in size 26 inspire new look jeans have gone down to an 18 inspire jeans but then I went to Dorothy perkins and I can just about squeeze into a size 20.... Even in New look I now only just squeeze into a size 18 of their regular section jeans

so why oh why do sizes change from shop to shop and section to section

Thats fanastic, bet your pleased and a smaller size jeans is always good!! but two sizes smaller is fanastic.

I just bought some jeans 2 sizes smaller in Tescos total cost £18.00 for both pairs..smaller and cheap......yipee:bliss:

Whoop Whoop Whoop, quick cut the label out and sew it on the outside :stickdance:

Well done lady:D

That's fantastic news, what a thing to spur you on eh? :)

Thanks Everyone :)

Brilliant I just can't believe you are still wearing the obviously huge and baggy size 22!!! Well done, go girl xxx

Haha its cuz i begrudge wasting money & i thought i'd stick with em as long as poss as im guna be outa new ones again soon but these were only £10 so not too bad :)

well done all on your jeans....

I started in size 26 inspire new look jeans have gone down to an 18 inspire jeans but then I went to Dorothy perkins and I can just about squeeze into a size 20.... Even in New look I now only just squeeze into a size 18 of their regular section jeans

so why oh why do sizes change from shop to shop and section to section

I know, its very annoying aint it! Thats one of the reasons i HATE shopping in town lol

Whoop Whoop Whoop, quick cut the label out and sew it on the outside :stickdance:

Well done lady:D

hahahaha dont tempt me! lol :p

Aww well done sweets! :hug99:

Cheers Yas :)

Such a great feeling isn't it ?

I bought a size 16 cardigan today from Tesco. It was lovely knowing it would fit me without trying it on. I'm now aiming for the 14 !! I've never been a 14 on top for at least 11 years - lol !

Well done hunni fantastic stuff!! :D:D xxx soon you'll be able to get urself an LBD!! :D:D:D:D

Awww well done chicken!!

Glad you managed to get some jeans for your little legs :) lol

Such a great feeling isn't it ?

I bought a size 16 cardigan today from Tesco. It was lovely knowing it would fit me without trying it on. I'm now aiming for the 14 !! I've never been a 14 on top for at least 11 years - lol !

whoo go you! you'll be in them 14s in no time :D

Well done hunni fantastic stuff!! :D:D xxx soon you'll be able to get urself an LBD!! :D:D:D:D

Thanks abs - cant wait for a lbd - cant wait to show it off to the bf ;) lol

Awww well done chicken!!

Glad you managed to get some jeans for your little legs :) lol

haha my ickle legs!! :( lol

Wahey thats great hun!! Must make you feel sooooo good!!! You deserve it :D xx

Well done you! such a good feeling isnt it! keep it up!! xx

Back