Whoopeee!!!!

poppygreendog

Silver Member
I'm back in ketosis, :bliss:

I feeeeel good, I knew that I would now!! yeah!!

I feeeeel nice like sugar and spice!!

Hooray hooray, no more cheating carb infested weekends for me for a while (hopefully till goal but ya can never say never).

Focused, feeling better already and not scale hopping cos I don't want to tempt fate.

Hope all are well.

Sara:D

garfield2.gif
Me too Sara - feels great to be back doesn't it?
DOn't stray until you get to goal -- believe me its so much kinder to yourself!
Keep at it and stay positive!
x

Oh yeah, I'm with u on this one. I had a carb fuelled infested weekend and I felt awful on Sunday when it all kicked in. Never again! Well done!! :)

ketosis rocks hey?? x

well done xx

I'm back in ketosis, :bliss:

I feeeeel good, I knew that I would now!! yeah!!

I feeeeel nice like sugar and spice!!

Hooray hooray, no more cheating carb infested weekends for me for a while (hopefully till goal but ya can never say never).

Focused, feeling better already and not scale hopping cos I don't want to tempt fate.

Hope all are well.

Sara:D
me too Sara.....i tested this morning and it was negative...then tested about an hour ago and stick was pink....yyyyyyyeeeeeeaaahhhhh! i can actually feel the difference......hunger is def suppressed and i def have more energy xxxxxxxx :):)

Thanks everyone - I'm having the most amazing week this week with this diet. Amazing how in control you can feel sometimes.

All of my work trousers are 18 and 16's, can't wear the 18's anymore cos they fall down and the 16's are hanging, I have to fold the waistband over which looks a bit urghh really but - I'm soooo happy.

Going to have a trying on sesh of the 14's I have'nt got my a*se near in at least 3 years over the weekend, good job I'm a hoarder cos I'm skint and can't afford to buy clothes at the mo.

Have a great day everyone.

Sara:)

Back