WHOOPS, made a huge boo-boo on my first day!

SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA
OMG.....I had salmon on my first re-feed meal and have just been told ONLY white fish or chicken for the first 4 days......:eek:

I had better read the refeed forum again....what a bummer :copon: but it was, truly tasty.......:sigh2:

O.K. Day 1

B 10.30 a.m. - Vanilla shake & tsp coffee

L 3.30 p.m. - Chocolate shake
:eat:
D 8.30 p.m. - Salmon fillet :ashamed0005:with cayenne pepper, tsp lime juice, small bowl salad: lettuce, cue,red & orange peppers, spring onion, cherry toms and a spinkle of chilli flakes, 1 tsp balsamic vinegar.

Hopefully it wont matter that much. It is still fish it's better than accidentally eating red meat.

Just don't eat it again at all for the next two weeks, then after that, you can have it :)

How was your first day of refeed?

Oh Yasmine, it was :bliss: I had to close my eyes as I slowly chewed and savoured every single mouthful. I was sated, but not bloated and I ate every scrap! Felt absolutley fine this morning and just had my vanilla shake at 10.30 a.m. as usual.

Forgot to say I am still glugging the water, big time, I won't ever lose that because water was my fave drink before LT anyway!

I bet it was good, after all, it was your first proper meal :D

I remember my first meal after LT. It was scrummy :).

I struggle to drink water, I'm so full from my food that I don't want to put anything down my neck

Back