Whoops.... out of date pack!

Caz

Repeat Offender
I just had my porridge and it didn't thicken up properly but I made myself get on and have it anyway. When I looked at the pack afterwards I realised it was out of date, only by a week or two though. Will it still have been ok? I'm guessing that's why it didn't thicken up properly, does that mean it would have lost it's nutrients too?

ohh dearrr...
hope it doesnt make you feel ill..
ive read on here about out of date packs, might be worth looking back at the threads..
I would suggest ringing your CDC for definate advice though, and check the rest of your supplies.
xx

The rest are within date, they're ones that were left over from when I did CD back in the summer. I did check the dates and they were all fine, but that was a month ago so it was in date, but only for a couple of weeks. Should be fine I would think... =/

Hi well i had wi yesterday and got 6 more bars came home and the date is 12th Jan which is tuesady.what shall i do?? today's 10th?

thanx

Caroline you should be ok i wouldn't worry.

Re: the o.o.d bars send them back to your CDC she probably hasn't been rotating her stock properly.

X

Yup, I agree, just take them back and ask her to exchange the ones which ill be out of date by the time you use them.

Back