Whoops....

Hoz

Silver Member
I joined here months ago, with the intention of dieting and getting healthy and fit again.
I'm ashamed to admit I strayed off the path completely after life took a few unexpected turns and weight became a lower priority, and I've actually gained some pounds since my last visit here :cry:
Anyhow, I have returned with renewed will-power :D
I'll be starting slowly, as I can't exercise at the moment due to a broken bone and having to use crutches, so just diet changes for now - but hopefully this will make the transition into a healthier lifestyle easier.
The reason for this post?
With any luck, drawing attention to my failiure and embarrassing myself like this will be a good incentive to not to give up a 3rd time! :p

your back on track and that is the important thing. Everyone of us dieting have been in the same boat as you. but never give up. Dont think of the amount of weight you have to lose,it will only get you down, (thats what happens to me and then I eat), what I do is take it one day at a time, and dont think of the weeks or months that you have to diet

Thanks for the reply, it's always nice to know others have been where I am and still succeeded.
It's good advice to not look too far ahead, I think that was partly why I stopped last time, all I could think about was how I want to be and how impossible it seems sometimes to get there...
I just got on my scales and feel a bit better though, I've not gained anywhere near as much as I thought I had - only about 2lbs sinced I last weighed myself in October and that's with shoes on (well, one shoe and one lower leg cast).

you only put up two pounds which is not much at all, I was like you I kept thinking of how much weight I had to lose and that I would never do it etc......... but since starting Weight Watchers for the second time I'm thinking a lot differently and thinking one day at a time really has helped me.. I even stuck the diet over the christmas which is a big thing for me....... I just kept thinking that I would be on this Weight Watcher for years and that I would never do it...... I got so bad to lose the weight to go on holidays that I tired the Lipotrim Diet, its a very hard diet and yes I lost load of weight but I couldn't keep the weight down once I went back to eating normal food (Lipotrim is just drinking 3 milk shaked a day). Lipotrim is a great diet to lose weight quickly but I found it hard to keep it off and the weight went on very quickly... Thats why I went back on the Weight Watchers diet and so far it is working,

Was meant to go to weigh in on Thursday night to how I have done over Christmas but hopefully I will find out next week......

Hi all - I'm in the same boat. I stopped even thinking about my diet due to life events last year and went right back up to my original starting weight. I tried getting back on the wagon last December but with little success. Now that the stress of Christmas is over I'm starting to do a bit better.

Hope you feel better soon, Cakeless, and good luck to everyone here.

Hi Hoz ,

Like you I also fell off the wagon(due to some life problems) and didn't stick to my new plan but i'm starting again now.
Shame i'm starting the year ill and snowed in. Somone brought me some crisps today as local shop doesn't even sell veg!

Anyway , good luck with your goals!

I started off snowed in too, ment I had to delay the change to a healthier diet til last week (my boyfriend thought it'd be a great idea to live off bacon sandwiches and not buy any other food! :mad::confused: ) and I ended up gaining 5 more lbs before I even started!

It's good to know others have got past the same obstacle though, it seems far less daunting hearing about other peoples 'falling off the wagon' experiences :)

Hi all - I'm in the same boat. I stopped even thinking about my diet due to life events last year and went right back up to my original starting weight. I tried getting back on the wagon last December but with little success. Now that the stress of Christmas is over I'm starting to do a bit better.

Hope you feel better soon, Cakeless, and good luck to everyone here.

Glad to hear you're back on track. Christmas is terrible, stresses everybody out completely and costs a bomb to boot (I'm a bit of a humbug)
Anyhow, good luck in your journey of weight loss :)

Back