Whoops :-(

wannabslim

Gold Member
Hey guys- good news and bad news!

First the good news: I had an interview yesterday at Portsmouth University and they have offered me a place on their MSc Social Work- so I'm off to do a masters!!!! (and its all paid for by NHS yayyyy)!

Now the bad news: I went out to celebrate last night and had a few drinks (vodka and soda and lime) but was worried I would be ill if I drank on no carbs so I had some pizza first :banghead:(im away from home and have no way of cooking so it was takeaway or takeaway im afraid!). I don't feel too bad today but forgot to bring my packs to work this morning in my (slightly) hungover state, so have had a muller light yoghurt and am drinking lots of water.

I dont regret going out but I do regret breaking the diet with pizza of all things! Now if I get back on the wagon 100% tomorrow and low-carb (790 style) it today, do you think it will have majorly impacted my loss this week?

Help/thoughts appreciated! xxx

Congratulations on your course.
I think you should be ok, If you get back on it and drink the water.
We have all had a blip at some point, x x

Congratulations first of all, thats fab news! you must be so excited!
I'm no expert but i had a blip sunday evening (cereal, crisps, chocolate and 2 ham sandwiches) but weighed this morning and have lost 2 lbs since sunday! I have been doing SS for 2 days since my blip so i would imagine you can pull it back without too much damage. As i say i'm no expert, good luck today though x

Yayyy thanks guys that makes me feel loads better!! (and Maz yep I am really excited! its 2 and a half days a week so gonna live with parents nr poole and commute to pompey, then moving in with OH in december when I start placement). Cant wait to help make other peoples lives more happy and secure! :-D xxx

Hi Nicky,

Great first weigh in don't worry to much about last night am sure you will get straight back on track.

Congratulations on your Masters you should love portsmouth even though its quite a small town there is loads to do if u need showing around let me know i live on hayling island so am the next island along.

But once again well done.

Firstly congratulations you must be thrilled!!

Secondly, just get back onto it and don't dwell on yesterday. Today is a new day with no mistakes in it, as someone used to say.

Georgie
x

Yayyy thanks guys that makes me feel loads better!! (and Maz yep I am really excited! its 2 and a half days a week so gonna live with parents nr poole and commute to pompey, then moving in with OH in december when I start placement). Cant wait to help make other peoples lives more happy and secure! :-D xxx

I live in Poole! spooky! Where do your parents live? x

Thanks guys your support really helps, and you're right, I can get past this and move on!

I love pompey, have been a few times although never on a night out, but if you'd like to show me around that would be great as I only know the outskirts really.

Maz, my rents are in Wimborne and I went to school at Parkstone Grammar- gonna be living at home with them and commuting as cant afford to live out at the moment!!

Onwards and upwards eh!? Cant wait to be a qualified social worker!!

Back