Whopper loss!

letsgetlosing

I just weighed in and this week I have lost 5.5lbs!! Amazing and have been looking through this past week to see how I could have done this!
I took on board alot of advise given to me last week when I was disappointed with my 1lb loss. Main one- water, i drank plenty and cut out my cola zero addiction!
2nd change I made was portion control. Although I still do fill my plate with free food, its also with lots of superfree, limiting the amount I eat naturally.
I had a couple of long walks with the pram,that I think helped.
Also ate loads of watermelon...maybe that could have had something to do with it.
Simple changes that I hope I can keep up and although I wont expect a loss like this every week, it was a much needed boost.!:D:D:D:D:D

Wow - what an amazing loss! Congratulations and well done!

Wow that is amazing!!! A very big well done! It's all so worth it when you get the loss you deserve :) well done again and keep it up! Xxxx

Fab loss, well done you! All those little things really did make a difference!

Well done! X x

Fantastic loss. keep up the great work x

thank you all! I may make my mini target- 1 stone off by Easter Sunday!

Well done!!! I know how you feel, I lost 5lb last week and I nearly fell off the scales I was so shocked!!!

Fantastic hun, well done xxx

Amazed at your loss. Would love to lose similar if only to kick start me. Will take on board portion control, loads of water and super free foods

Back