Whos drinking their water ????

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Cavycrazy, 22 January 2007 Social URL.

1. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    One of the good things I have continued to do and intend to carry on with with glugging my water each day. I drink approx 2.5L + teas etc. :)

I know WW encourage people to drink water too, as it does help with weight loss and stopping hunger.

I have seen this on the WW Forum...they do a water monitor thing ! Anyone interested in doing it on here too ????. Just for a bit of fun ? we post each day that we ARE getting our glasses of H-2-0

What do you think lads and lasses ?? :) :) :)

Deb x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CelticChick

CelticChick Member

Diet:
    Paul McKenna
    Good idea, I have already drank a litre so far today and will get another litre into me between lunch and home I hope. I always have to remind myself to drink it over the weekend at home though :rolleyes:

Mini likes this.
  4. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know what you mean, before doing CD I never drank water at all. :eek: . Plenty of tea, diet pop and some booze etc.:D :D but never water. In fact the only time I did drink was on holidays in the sun!!

Now, its become a routine to glug away. I did drink loads more when doing CD, and I bought one of Asdas 5 L water bottles, which used to fill up each day, and take to work.

I still use it now, but not so much water! I fill it to the halfway mark and thats my water for the day in the office. :)

Just managed to drink the last glass. Always try to get it down before 3pm due to the journey home... LOL, dont want to be caught short on the motorway!! :D :D :D .

Mini likes this.
  5. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I have to admit that I don't drink water at all :eek:

I drink tea all day and the occassional glass of squash or can of diet coke, but never ever do I drink water.

I need to work on that...I will make an effort as of tomorrow to drink 2ltr of water. Can I have suger free squash in it?

Mini likes this.
  6. chuckie_egg

chuckie_egg Member

I have been a good girl and had 2 litres so far!!

I find that when i keep my water intake up i lose more:cool:

Mini likes this.
  7. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done CelticChick on your weight loss!

Water does help:)

almost 3 litres today so far:)

Love Mini xxx

8. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I struggle with water... I can force about 1.5litres down me at work, but I really have to think about it, at home I struggle to have more then two glasses!

It might improve though, I've had to cut out a lot of coffee since I've been measuring my milk out every day.

9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I really cant drink water on its own. I hate it. I do drink plenty tho albeit with a dask of low fat lemon barley in it.

10. WannaBeSlim

WannaBeSlim Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Since starting Lipotrim, i have religiously drank 5 litres a day! I did drink about 2-3 before anyhow and Diet Coke/7Up .. but way more now!! I actually like it!!!

11. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well I've had just over a litre so far today. As I struggle so much to drink water at the weekend (due to now having a water cooler like we do at work) I bought myself two 1 litre bottles of water, and had one yesterday, and have finished one today.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.