Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Whos drinking their water ????

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Cavycrazy, 22 January 2007 Social URL.

1. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    One of the good things I have continued to do and intend to carry on with with glugging my water each day. I drink approx 2.5L + teas etc. :)

I know WW encourage people to drink water too, as it does help with weight loss and stopping hunger.

I have seen this on the WW Forum...they do a water monitor thing ! Anyone interested in doing it on here too ????. Just for a bit of fun ? we post each day that we ARE getting our glasses of H-2-0

What do you think lads and lasses ?? :) :) :)

Deb x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CelticChick

CelticChick Member

Diet:
    Paul McKenna
    Good idea, I have already drank a litre so far today and will get another litre into me between lunch and home I hope. I always have to remind myself to drink it over the weekend at home though :rolleyes:

Mini likes this.
  4. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know what you mean, before doing CD I never drank water at all. :eek: . Plenty of tea, diet pop and some booze etc.:D :D but never water. In fact the only time I did drink was on holidays in the sun!!

Now, its become a routine to glug away. I did drink loads more when doing CD, and I bought one of Asdas 5 L water bottles, which used to fill up each day, and take to work.

I still use it now, but not so much water! I fill it to the halfway mark and thats my water for the day in the office. :)

Just managed to drink the last glass. Always try to get it down before 3pm due to the journey home... LOL, dont want to be caught short on the motorway!! :D :D :D .

Mini likes this.
  5. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I have to admit that I don't drink water at all :eek:

I drink tea all day and the occassional glass of squash or can of diet coke, but never ever do I drink water.

I need to work on that...I will make an effort as of tomorrow to drink 2ltr of water. Can I have suger free squash in it?

Mini likes this.
  6. chuckie_egg

chuckie_egg Member

I have been a good girl and had 2 litres so far!!

I find that when i keep my water intake up i lose more:cool:

Mini likes this.
  7. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Well done CelticChick on your weight loss!

Water does help:)

almost 3 litres today so far:)

Love Mini xxx

8. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I struggle with water... I can force about 1.5litres down me at work, but I really have to think about it, at home I struggle to have more then two glasses!

It might improve though, I've had to cut out a lot of coffee since I've been measuring my milk out every day.

9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I really cant drink water on its own. I hate it. I do drink plenty tho albeit with a dask of low fat lemon barley in it.

10. WannaBeSlim

WannaBeSlim Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Since starting Lipotrim, i have religiously drank 5 litres a day! I did drink about 2-3 before anyhow and Diet Coke/7Up .. but way more now!! I actually like it!!!

11. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well I've had just over a litre so far today. As I struggle so much to drink water at the weekend (due to now having a water cooler like we do at work) I bought myself two 1 litre bottles of water, and had one yesterday, and have finished one today.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.