Whos drinking their water ????

Cavycrazy

Silver Member
One of the good things I have continued to do and intend to carry on with with glugging my water each day. I drink approx 2.5L + teas etc. :)

I know WW encourage people to drink water too, as it does help with weight loss and stopping hunger.

I have seen this on the WW Forum...they do a water monitor thing ! Anyone interested in doing it on here too ????. Just for a bit of fun ? we post each day that we ARE getting our glasses of H-2-0

What do you think lads and lasses ?? :) :) :)

Deb x

Good idea, I have already drank a litre so far today and will get another litre into me between lunch and home I hope. I always have to remind myself to drink it over the weekend at home though :rolleyes:

Good idea, I have already drank a litre so far today and will get another litre into me between lunch and home I hope. I always have to remind myself to drink it over the weekend at home though :rolleyes:

I know what you mean, before doing CD I never drank water at all. :eek: . Plenty of tea, diet pop and some booze etc.:D :D but never water. In fact the only time I did drink was on holidays in the sun!!

Now, its become a routine to glug away. I did drink loads more when doing CD, and I bought one of Asdas 5 L water bottles, which used to fill up each day, and take to work.

I still use it now, but not so much water! I fill it to the halfway mark and thats my water for the day in the office. :)

Just managed to drink the last glass. Always try to get it down before 3pm due to the journey home... LOL, dont want to be caught short on the motorway!! :D :D :D .

Well done CelticChick on your weight loss!

Water does help:)

almost 3 litres today so far:)

Love Mini xxx

I really cant drink water on its own. I hate it. I do drink plenty tho albeit with a dask of low fat lemon barley in it.

Since starting Lipotrim, i have religiously drank 5 litres a day! I did drink about 2-3 before anyhow and Diet Coke/7Up .. but way more now!! I actually like it!!!

Back