Whos going to be watching ....

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
CelebAir on ITV2 at 21.00 22.00 This Tuesday ?
The clip I saw looks pretty good , I'm still waiting for Gordon Ramsey in kitchen nightmares to come back on , I know he was in OZ doing the programe there but unsure if we will see it over here , anyone know ?

Hey , I have that also Vplus , will have to clear some time up on it as its not got much free time left , I love my V+ :) yes it does look good , why can't they be on the plane when I fly out in oct lol

ha ha you might not say that once you have watched it! They could be terrible air stewards!

11 celebrities who are all of them celebs ?
Yes if you get one thats like chico , bit of a laugh taht one lol or is it nutter lol

Chico was at Butlins when we went there in July but we didn't watch him. He is entertaining for about 2 minutes but then he just get's annoying!

I love my V+ too, I have loads of stuff set up on series record as I am so busy and I just forget about program times and watch it all when I am ready. Like now!

Hey , my sister saw him when she went , that was the time he came of stage and he was in a cast hehe , they said everyone was laughing cos they thought it was part of the act lol! Yes , with the V+ its so useful , but soon gets filled up . I guess when you are ready to watch them you can , thats what makes it great , but I do like to watch Xfactor when its on !

I love the X Factor. I have that and the Xtra factor set to record incase I'm not here for any reason on a Saturday night.

yes the extra factor sometimes she goes a bit OTT the woman who does the show , I think thats a bit to much , its getting like DIY SOS they go a bit to far there too lol

Love Ant and Dec , they are such piss takers but they do it so so funny lol , hey where are them guys ?

Will be watching celebair :clap:

As for Kitchen Nightmares. According to Tivo, which shows at least a month ahead..often two, there doesn't appear to be any from a new series.

There's repeats on Sunday 9:00 on More 4 (UK series) and repeats of the US ones on Thursday 9:00 More 4.

Can't see an Aussie one though unless they call it something different. Have checked Aussie Kitchen Nightmares, and Australian Kitchen Nightmares....or and Ramsays Kit. Night. Nothing showing though, so I guess it's not going to be on for a while yet.

I've just asked Tivo to list everything that GR is in over the next few weeks, and no sign of a new KN :(

But!! Beyond Boiling Point is on Tuesday 2/9 at 1:00pm (hey! That's in 30 mins!!!:eek:) Channel 242 (Biog)

Bit about it
(2008)
Following the success of his first TV series, popular chef Gordon Ramsay embarks on a tour of Australia and New Zealand. Can he juggle cookery and celebrity status?

Umm. Bet that's what he was doing out there. Perhaps not KN.

Ho I missed it , did you see it KD ?
Ho I thought he was going to do Kitchen nightmares out there , i'll have to double check the info I got . So I guess guys you won't be here at 9pm tonight lol , huh I wonder where you will be lol

Love Ant and Dec , they are such piss takers but they do it so so funny lol , hey where are them guys ?
I don't know, not seen them on anything since the last series of Saturday night takeaway finished. There should be a new series of Pokerface coming soon or is that in the new year? I like that show too!

I am such a Telly addict! Ha ha

Not sean pokerface , whats taht like , well just finished watching ClebAir ... it was good but needs more action lol
Won't say who went tonight just incase your V+ing lol

I see , so Taz will you be watching clebAir next week , did it grip you , me I thought it was ok , i'm waiting for the big show down , there is always one big show down in things like this , where they get into a cat fight hehe

Yeah it seemed a little lacking in something but I will keep watching to see if it 'takes off'! Ha ha

Back