Who's Got Concert Tickets?

vixter im the same..going to see roger waters in dublin in may as a christmas pressie for my Dad..plus ive been brought up with pink floys so i cant wait!

i have got 2 tickets for me and my 17 year old daughter to see n dubz at bournemouth on april 23, we saw take that last year at cardiff and they were amazing ! would love to see lady gaga with my daughter and lionel richie or boyzone but no one else in my family like them:mad::mad::mad:

Hi all, I'm going to see Disney on ice with my lovely kids in March - oh the joys of parenthood lol! :)

I'm taking my mum to see Westlife at the O2 on March 11th and then July 5th hubby is taking me to Wembley for TAKE THAT!!!!!!!! So excited, tickets went on sale when I was in Florida so I was devastated thinking I wasn't going to get them but he managed to :) and made me wait til xmas to find out!!!

I'm going watching both Take That and Glee in June :) Can't wait!!!

Woohoo - Earthtone 9 in May and then Download festival (hopefully)!! The festival will be my treat to myself if I lose enough weight by then! ;p

I have seen Stereophonics twice, Cheryl Cole, Black Eyed Peas, Faithless and Example at the O2. Greenday at Wembley Stadium.

I am due to see Boyzone at the O2 (in a fortnight!!) Katy Perry in Cardiff, Blink 182 at the O2, The Foo Fighters in Milton Keynes, Lee Evans at the O2 and Lee Nelson at Symphony Hall in Birmingham.

Before I met my husband I very rarely ventured out of Herefordshire - now I have been all over the place.

London, Scotland, Wales, Lake District. We are planning America in November, I cant wait!

Im going to see james Blunt tomorrow :) and then Take That in June and hopefully a Guns N Roses tribute band in May ! Happy days indeed

Take That in June....oh I can't wait!

Woo hoooo!! Add V Festival to my list :-D so excited!

I really want to go to a festival this year, but cannot make my mind up, Glasto re-sale is coming up but there is an interesting card at V and Reading this year.

Peter Kay in a couple weeks time (SECC) and then elton john in june (SECC)

Elvis tribute late june and vampires rock in november :D

I'm off to see Kerry Ellis and Brian May on their Anthems tour - so excited! I'm going to the Royal Albert Hall on the 1st and then the gig at Hampton Court on the 11 Jun :) I've seen Kerry and Brian on more than one occasion already and I'm so excited to see what they come up with for their Anthems Tour! It will be amazing! :)

X

Back