Who's Got Concert Tickets?

I am going to V Festival in August and to see Adele in Sept!

Mammacass24 said:
I am going to V Festival in August and to see Adele in Sept!

Ooh and going to see Lee Nelson in October!

morrissey in june. can not wait!

When I heard they were splitting up and on their last tour ever I was so happy that we went to see them in December!

Yeah, the concert now was identical with the one in December on O2, they didn't change anything.. same lasers, same playlist, images on the background..

Sad though, I hope they'll reconsider.

Would love to see Take That and Glee, lucky you! I always spend all my money on other things, I should really get concert tickets sometime :(

I have tickets for Isle of Wight festival in June, Foo Fighters Milton Keynes in July and Bryan Adams Bournmouth in Dec.

i have tickets for take that, bon jovi, hard rock calling, wireless festival and katy perry

I saw Foos on Saturday and Alice Cooper performed 2 songs with them (schools out and eighteen!!) rockin!!

I am jealous, how were the foos, I love alice cooper live, nearly got squished though last year lol

Sam:) said:
I am jealous, how were the foos, I love alice cooper live, nearly got squished though last year lol

I've seen the foos plenty of times before so this time we sat on the hill and chilled out :) still managed to get covered in flying beer (hope it was beer) haha!

They are so good live!!!

I saw B.B.King last Tuesday at the Royal Albert Hall... he was joined on stage by Derek Trucks, Susan Tedeschi, Ronnie Wood, Mick Hucknall and Slash... to say it was amazing would be an understatement! :)

Then on Wednesday saw Derek Trucks and Susan Tedeschi...

Next up is Alter Bridge at Wembley in November :)

I have tickets to see Rammstein at Birmingham on 25th Feb 2012 :D It will be my 3rd time seeing them but my mum hasn't seen them yet and really wants to. Great timing as it's on her birthday so thats her present sorted! lol

so, I seriously needed to bump this post coz I have just ordered tickets for westlifes final tour!!! yes I know they are not at all punk but after spending my late teens early 20s chasing them around, going to concerts & generally perving over Mark I HAD to go and say goodbye :wave_cry: sad to see its over boys x

Back