Who's Loving Zumba!!!!

Hi Shanny,

Oh, I am sure there is Zumba here somewhere -- just not at the resort where I am staying. So, I am using the treadmill and power shopping!

We had a beautiful day weatherwise and really enjoyed walkng around the historic town of Gruene, Texas.

MM

Not heard great reviews about any of the Zumba games or DVDs. The best part of it I think is the party atmosphere. Can't get that in your living room!
:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I love zumba! I go to 3 classes a week plus a legs,bums & tums class too.

Its so much fun & thats so important when you want to stick at something.

Its so addictive too. x

I love Zumba, I have been going for the last couple of months. I enjoy the atmosphere of the classes and I like the way I feel afterwards. I'd certainly recommend giving it a try!:)

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]==[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]#1 Rule for Healthy Eating[/FONT][FONT=&quot] >> [FONT=&quot]Eat only foods that are 1 ingredient[/FONT] (and follow this rule 90-95% of the time) – anything else is an ‘edible food-like substance...!’[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Start date: 11 May 2011[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Start weight: 14st 0lbs (196lbs)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1st week’s loss: 4lbs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Target weight: 10st 7lbs[/FONT]

I love, love ,love Zumba and would happily do it every day. At the moment I go to 3 classes a week. I keep asking one of my instructers if she's going to do anymore classes but she dosen't have any spare time sadly.. The other instructer is slightly calmer but I still get a good work out with her as well..
I'd recomend Zumba to anyone. Great fun and great workout :D

Trying aquazumba tonight, I hope. I'll be back to update afterwards.

Mel

I think I am going to be the first person to post in the new forum... how cool is that!

I have heard loads about Zumba, and several of my friends have been doing it in classes run in the local area -- but I was not sure I wanted to go and "shake my whatever" in front of people I knew.

I noticed then that the local leisure centres had started Zumba classes, and one even has a Aqua Zumba. (I may try that out.) But, those classes get filled up fast.

However, I discovered that a local RC franchisee has started Zumba fitness with some her classes. So, I used a five class special offer coupon and joined.

I LOVE IT... it is good workout (I sweat) and she has use every bit of our bodies.

I think it is good value for the money. I priced out the Zumba at a local village hall and it was 6 pounds a class. She is 6.30 -- but, if I pay monthly it is a bit less and can do two classes a week!

I also like the idea that I get weighed and it gets recorded because, when I am no longer on CD and not seeing my CDC, I think I'll still need that accountability. I had been thinking about WW or Slimming World, but RC's low fat diet plan can be adapted to be a Low GI one, as well -- and that is what I want to use for maintaining.

Well, I'll post again after I have tried out my Wii Zumba game, gone to different class, etc.

MM

I will have to see if you mentioned your Wii experience! I just got it for a treat! and i absolutely love it! The 1st sesh i must admit killed me off... nearly... lol but i gotta break myself in gently...:D

I've been told that a class that was running on Wednesday is swaping to Tuesday.. Great for me as long as she's a good instructer as that will give me 4 classes a week :D

I will have to see if you mentioned your Wii experience! I just got it for a treat! and i absolutely love it! The 1st sesh i must admit killed me off... nearly... lol but i gotta break myself in gently...:D

Hi,

I do not know if I mentioned it on this thread, but it was a good workout. Unfortunatley, I am one of those people who does not put a lot effort into a workout unless there are other people around... if I tried to workout out home I have too many attractive distractions... even unattractive ones.

But, I will try to make myself use it again tomorrow. I am trying to make myself do planned exercise every other today -- so, tomorrow it would be.

Mel

finally found a zumba instructor who works you hard enough! :D

shame she was only covering the class and dosent have her own class :(

Bummer!

It's a pity you don't live down this end of the country or I'd suggest you went to Alison's classes :)

im gutted, i really enjoyed it tonight :(

it was fun, didnt relase just how much id actually worked until the mini break and my heart was pounding heavily- checked my HRM and it was at 89%. :O

I think it's important you get a good instructor or as you've found before Gina, it's just not fun :(

Someone started doing classes in our village and I thought great!!! The less said about the class the better!! Although I must say it's the first time I've ever done Line Dancing in a Zumba class!!! And I'm hoping the last :)

shes covering next week, so im happy about that ^_^

my legs are acheing very bad from last nights class, the calves especially! :D

I do like Zumba, but find it really depends on the instructor.....some are more motivating than others.

Very true :)

hmm. i was booked in for zumba this afternoon, rang up to ask who was taking the class and i dont like her classes, so ive canceled it :)

Loving zumba!!!!it's keeping me very fit,and it's the most addictive exercise I have ever done!!love love love it!!my instructor is great,an I like the wii game also!!xx

Back