Whos staring tomorrow !

L0ckerz

I am due to go see my CDC tomorrow morning to start ! Ekkkk excited but daunting at the same time REALLY need to stick to this diet seein as I fail all other diets I try ! Hope it's not ridiculously hard ! Although I do feel very "in the zone" lol .. Would love some buddy's to catch up with daily to keep me on track in the right frame of mind ... Is there anyone else starting tomorrow ? X

Starting on 10th Jan as have to get my doc appointment done first as I havent done this before.

I'm planning to restart tomorrow.

Note the word planning. :D There's still enough food to sink a ship around here. But I think I may be turning into the Titanic anyway... :eek:

Seeing my CDC on Thursday so whatever happens, I'm back on it either tomorrow or the next day!

Note the word planning. :D There's still enough food to sink a ship around here. But I think I may be turning into the Titanic anyway... :eek:

Seeing my CDC on Thursday so whatever happens, I'm back on it either tomorrow or the next day!

Lily im with you as im restarting tomo once and for all iv had so mych food and put back 5ibs in the last week feel depresses about that but determined to stick to cd abd take each day as ut comes we can do this

I'm starting Friday as the CDC can't see
Me until Thursday

Sorry I entered my email here but found I shouldn't of please in box me if u want it x

Last edited:

Hey Lily :)
I'm starting back today :) giving myself a month and working up the plans.. :)

Best of luck xxx

Hey guys been to see my CDC this mornin she's lovely ! All geared up with my shakes now just havin my first one ! Good luck every one ! Xxxx

But don't worry about that now as its all coming off!!! It really shouldn't take that long as long as we stick to it 100% I can't wait

Hopefully if what my CDC says is true n I'm supposed to loose a stone a month by my birthday on the 4th of may I could have shifted 5 stone n then I'd only have one to go ! X

To you rebecca and anyone who wants to email

Hi Katie - don't think I can in box u into I've done 20 posts??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think it's 50 as I can't inbox u either we will have to be patient

Back