Whos started in the last few days or this weekend?

Yup get your sister on fatty_no_more :D The more the merrier :D I would drag my sister too but the b***h is soo skinny (size 8!!!) LOL!!

And yes shirley honey that is 6..now you need to most 14 more and we can have a display pic :bliss:. Where are u from?? Me is in London these days. Missing yorkshire :cry:

Hi All
I'm in fife - about 20 minutes north of edinburgh, no snow here today YET!!!
I have a date tonight and i'm sitting here wondering what on earth i am going to wear:mad: All my jeans are so tight that i have a big muffin top hanging over the top of the waistband :cry:
never mind......today is the fatest i am EVER going to be:) so wont have as much a problem for the next date lol

I started on Tuesday on SS and have been doing really well - not cheating, no hunger, no headaches! I have drunk water for England so that has probably helped. I am now in ketosis and I did jump on the scales this morning and couldn't believe how much I have lost already - I had to go and go Himself to check my eyes weren't deceiving me!!
The support on this thread is tremendous!

Hi

Restarted wesnesday, still going, alway mess up by eating at the end of the day, but feel quite strong today.

I am 5ft.7 and was to loss 2 stones, go down 9.13lb, at the moment weighing 11.131b.

You go girl :D The power of positive thinking. All my jeans are too tight as well so now i just wear elasticated skirts! LOL!!!

near Edinburgh? only been there once and loved the place :) London sucks big time. I so wanna leave..hahaha..and did u say date eh?? ;) do fill us in on how it went!

xxx

Hi Grandma and Kiran(again :D)

Yup the support here is great. Love it..and grandma u got me all curious now..how much weight have u lost?? I need some extra motivation and Kiran honey evenings are the worse..just take a full length pic of urself and everytime u want to eat look at it :D I am sure your appetite will dissapear

xxx
:bliss:

Hi Pumpakino, I reckon I'm 6lbs off since Tuesday. I couldn't believe it when I got on the scales this morning so I called Himself to check I hadn't gone mad!! But then I do have 187 pounds to lose so it will come off quickly at the start!!

:talk017: great loss Grandma !!! Impressed.

I do know that people who need to loose a lot of weight loose it faster but still that is a HUGE amount to loose in 3 days!!! I hope I have lost 6 pounds by next friday ( that is if i can stay away from Nando's tongight..hahahaha :D )

x

Hi all i live in Sutton in Surrey! Whoop whoop! i am 26 and getting married next year whoop whoop.
Also going to meet my future sister in law (mr fnm sister) she lives in america. so going there for a week in march, then Cyprus in may (hopeing to be at goal) and then to south africa on a safari in September whoop whoop!

Whoa woman..u are going to have one busy year ahead of u :D I am so jealous of all the travelling! LOL!! Need a travel buddy?? *:D :D :D :D

Good to see someone so excited..hahaha..I am getting married in 2 months and need to loose 2 stones by that time..as for holidays Oh God...i do have lots of plans but I never get time :cry:

I soooooooooooooooo want to go to South Africa for a safari..does it cost a lot?? ( me being curious again..hehehe :D )

xxx
:bliss:

Hey shirley ..yup I am like that as well..it's very important that I know their name and what they look like :D I guess it's probably a woman things..just saw your pic..you are gorgeous..doesnt look like you need to loose a lot of weight though..hahaha :D

And hellooo Lisa Marie :D you are most welcome here..just post like mad..LOL!!! :D

Sorry I am hyper..i think its the coke and the fact that it's friday. How is everyone else feeling?? :bliss:

Kiran
xxx

Welcome Lisa marie
You have about the same to lose as me, but i'm not starting until tuesday...couldnt get an appointment before then, CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
have you tried any diets like this before?
Shirley x

Oops :D Shirely darling I forgot to mention that it was Coke Zero..hahahaha..as for being naughtY I am sooooooooooooo tempted to cheat again ( I know I know..I shouldn't) but its my OH's birthday and we are going to Nando's and their chicken is soooooooo good :D :D :D

Well 2 stones is NOTHING and being big doesnt take away the prettiness. Some ppl actually look better when they are chubby. Even I want to loose 2 stones till my wedding in April and I am sure if I stick to it 100% we should be able to do it!!

Well Nessa honey you only have 7 more pounds to go so it won't take that long. Just hang in there. Impressive weight loss. You must be really proud of yourself :D

I was talking to other member bout the same thing. When you get to 14's it get's very difficult to motivate yourself to loose weight :(

Not had water today? :eek: How come?? Get some NOW!!!! hahaha

xxx and how come u are feeling sad?

Hey Grandma, so glad to hear your in the Zone I really hope I am, how will I know???? Or will I wake up tomorrow like Posh Spice?? LOL

Back