Whos started in the last few days or this weekend?

Hi All!

I'm new here (joined a couple of days ago and wrote a post of my dieting history yesterday...boy was it long!! haha)
Anyway I started CD on Monday 28th Jan, so am on my 6th day now and the scales are looking good already... 8½ lbs off as of this morning!! I am feeling GREAT!
I am following CD for 4 weeks to get a quick loss for a holiday that we have booked for February ( I know this isn't the right way to go about it but I plan to start again when we get back home)
We are off to Borneo and as much as I plan to be 'good' foodwise, I know deep down that it just won't happen...I say it everytime!
Anyway...good luck to all....I'll post my weeks loss on Monday, though I may not lose anymore!!
I have 2 stone to lose in total....

Sam
xxx

Hi Sam and can I just say SNAP!!. I also started on 28th and have two stones to lose. WI is tomorrow so I have no idea what I've lost.Good luck to us both I'm hoping this won't take long to get to goal lol

Morning All
or is it afternoon????? ohhhhh my head hurts:sigh: figurede i may as well make the most of my last night out before starting CD on tues. Date went ok...I think, well the part of it I can remember anyway :D:D:D

Morning,

Glad to hear the date went well. You are right to enjoy your last weekend!

I started SS'ing this morning and feel as miserable as hell. It's my gzillionth time re-starting and i am hoping i can keep to it. If you click on my name and see my previous posts i am sure you will find my sorry tale there somewhere. I had great success with Lipotrim before and reached 10.7 for about a week. Regained to 14 stone before getting to 12 for my wedding in September this year. Between honeymoon and xmas and then bingeing since then i weighed in at 16.4 this morning. nearly 4.5 stone gained in 3 months - amazing. I have never ever been this big and am horrified by myself.

anyway, that's a basic recap so here i am today - 1 tetra down, on the water and miserable as hell. LOL!:cry::cry::cry:

hi all.
well i have flu!
i got it yesterday and i have spent the last two hours asleep. I dont even feel like eating anything.
but i will. Had a toffee and walnu shake this morning and will have a broccoli and cheese soup for lunch and then i am off to a party at my brothers tonight (got to show my face) and will take a tetra to drink on the way and just have a can of coke zero there.

ahhhh well spose being ill will get me into ketosis easier. x

aww poor mitten
don't be sad and miserable:sigh: You've done it before so you KNOW it works...when i did LL last year I was convinced it wouldn't work for me but now I know that it does work and I CAN do it ....at least you know the miserable feelings you have for the first few days don't last and that you will be feeling fab and bursting with energy and renewed enthusiasm in no time at all;)
You will be skipping to work on Monday morning :D:D:D

Sorry:sigh:

forgot to say a big hi and welcome to all the new people who have joined us!!!

Can I be really silly and ask if we are allowed to drink coke zero? when I did LL all fizzy drinks(except water) were a big no no!

Is coke zero different from diet coke.........wow please tell me it's allowed

Please Please Please tell me it's allowed !!!

Yes i questioned my counciller last night and i am assuming all the zeros are ok as they cant all be different someone correct me if i am wrong.
xxx

Good luck Shirley. POst on here so we know.
Me and fattynomores_sister have to wait for a week on friday BUT my scales are showing the same as the CDC so we can roughly estimate how much we have lost.
xx

Hi all xxx

I believe onlu coke zero and dr pepper are allowed in the zero drinks as some still have citric acid.

HTH

Hi all! :wave_cry:

Start SS today. Ater doing a week of prep, I lost 4lbs :happy036:

Would love to join you lovely people on your CD journey!

Have around 5-6 stones to lose. :(

But i'm determind to do it! ;)

x

Well i am on day 2 today.

Yesterday I had the Toffee and walnut shake for breakfast, the cheese and broccoli soup for lunch, then the choc velvet for dinner. I had a can of coke Zero and 5 pints water.

Today i just had the LUSH fruits of the forest and i am going to have the leek and potatoe soup for lunch and i am off to my dads this afternoon and will have my banana velvet drink for dinner.

Yesterday i was really hungry but so far today (only been up an hour and a bit) i aint too hungry. My sister on the other hand was fine yetserday and today is starving and drunk her quota of water already!!

So i spose it differs from person to person!
Hoping to be in ketosis by work tomorrow.

:)

Hey you guys!! Just read through your thread and you are all so lovely!!! I am on day 16 and it really does get LOADS easier.

Thought i'd just let you know - only water, black tea and coffee and leaf teas (Peppermint, Green tea) should be drunk in the first two weeks of SS. After that you can then drink the coke zero, Dr pepper Zero, Fanta Apple zero and a few others......there is a really good thread somewhere that i will try and find for you that lists all the drinks aloud.

Good luck honeys!!!

Kj xxx

Hellooo my fellow dieters :D

I kind of *hibernate* during the weekends because I have a very demanding OH who starts pulling faces if I get anywhere near my laptop not to mention the fact that I have bought a new house and needed to buy stuff for it.

Shirley honey how was the date? ;) hahaha..looks like you had a bit too much to drink eh? LOL!!! Well I did end up eating (yes so much for will power eh? ) but I have still managed to loose weight so I am in a verrrrrrrry good mood ( i guess the fact that I am not working today also helps) :bliss:

Jen : You already know I have been bad..hahahaha :D :D :D oh well..it's monday and I shall try to undo all the bad things *grin*

FNM and sisters and all the others : A big heloo..hope you all had a great weekend..happy drinking..water that is :bliss:

xxx
Kiran

<smacks pumas arse lol>

Yay well done on your weight loss thats excellent news!

the mian thing here is...did you enjoy your food? lmao are you going back onto SS or AAM?

xxxxxxxxx

Morning Folks x

Well I had my appointment with my cdd last night and I'm now raring to go:D:D

Can't beleive the selection of soups and shakes I have compared to the selection on offer when I did LL last year :) had the toffee and walnut for brekkie this morning and it was mmmmmm:) I think it had a slightly different texture to the LL ones as well!

I HATED all the soups on LL but hopefully I will be able to have them this time just to give me a little more variety.... I got one of each just to try them all and then I can get more of my faves next week.

As you can see from my tracker I have 80lbs to loose:eek: to get to a healthy weight so looks like I'm gonna be around here for a wee while lol

Hope you are all doing well!

And puma.....behave yourself girl:mad:.....just keep thinking of that beautiful dress x

Back