Whos starting today?

Sammybish said:
how r u feeling on day 2 tina? you back at work? have you had any side effects? there going to think ive got bladder problems at work tomorrow sneaking off every 15mins! haha

How you finding it? it is tough but its amazing how much weight everyones lost on here so hopefully that will keep me going without cheating this week! Good luck too! :)

Today I wolk up feeling full of energy (I don't no why) so went to the gym for an hour. I've felt fine all day apart from a few hours ago, started feeling a bit weak tired and craving food! Haha I no what you mean with the weeing! I can't stop thinking of food but keep thinking of the end result! Everyones done so well, coming on here is keeping me determined! Hope you get through the week ok :) x

hello ladies wow so many of us on the journey together. Day 1 for me!
good luck everyone...the support is here when we need it and that is good to know...bring on the baggier trousers my work pants are killing me lol.

i like to cook for the family to.. and i like to watch cooking shows it helps a lot.

cameron- u mad woman :) cooking shows! thats like torture! haha

cheers tina same too u hun! good luck!

Chazz- the chicken soup ones are really comforting and its nice to have something hot with the weather- but they are really lumpy! Ive heard if you put a peppermint teabag in water- let it go cold then add it to the chocolate its like a mint choc milkshake! (without the milk obs!) I added vanilla to coffe today which was nice also! Im going to use the vanilla like milk for my coffees at work! :)

Good luck everyone!!!! :)

started today

Hi,
I also started today. Did Lipotrim years ago and it worked really well for me, but over the years it has crept back up.

Feel ok tho - probably tomorrow will be worse!

Good to see you all starting roughly the same time. Might be easier to do this together.

Good luck everyone!

I have started today again.Am a bit apprehensive about it but l have got to do something about my weight.I have done a couple of liquid diets before and know if l stick to it the weight just falls off and my motivation flys.I:confused::confused: just have to stay focusedhttp://g.static.mmscdn.com/smilies/confused.gif

Cold peppermint tea mixed with the chocolate shake does indeed make mint chocolate and they are good, infact if u use it to make the mousse and put it in the freezer for about half an hour it could nearly pass for mint choc ice cream.... with a little imagination! :)
I am sooooo looking forward to some chicken soup now though

Day 4 here i come!

Started day 1 today after my break for Christmas. Enjoyed getting back to the shakes but I am peckish this evening and water is only filling a limited gap. Can't wait to hit ketosis!!!

I have managed to get my chicken soup packets today, how happy am i!!!! :D:D:D

So good to have something hot and savoury tasting, and actually they are quite nice, it has made me feel so much better as i was struggling a bit this morning, still back on track now and day 4 is nearly over.

Hope you're all getting on ok :)

awww Chazz im definitely going to make chocolate mint frozen mouse tomorrow! :) wish i had a packet left today but had my 3 for today! thanks for the tip! Ur one day ahead of me!

Had a really sluggish and weak feeling day 2- bring on day 3 and ketosis!

Is anyone in ketosis? whats it like? how long does it take?

hope you all doing well :)

Well day 5 today and had my first weigh in, and i know i shouldnt be but i am disappointed, chemist scales said i had lost 2.7kg, when she did the conversion via the bmi chart she said that i had lost about 4lb, i have done the conversion myself and actually it's closer to 6lb, but i am disappointed as my scales said 10lb this morning! Nevermind onwards and upwards i suppose, hopefully next week will be a big loss to compensate for this weeks part week weigh in

I start on the TFR tomorrow and cannot wait to get this weight off :D

Watch this space will keep you all updated :D

chazz thats really good!!!! :) dont be disappointed! keep going!

Has anyone else cheated? Im rubbish and had something, no carbs just veg and protein as felt really weak and ill after day 4- will this massively set me back come weigh in (monday)? has anyone else had the same problem? will this kick me out of ketosis?

how the bloody hell have you all done it!? u need will power of an SAS soldier!

I'm on day six it was getting easy but today I'm starving, most hungry I've been since on it, im soo tempted to eat! But not going to ruin it I need to get past this stage! X

tina_b said:
I'm on day six it was getting easy but today I'm starving, most hungry I've been since on it, im soo tempted to eat! But not going to ruin it I need to get past this stage! X

Don't do it, drink some water, wen I get hungry, I have a punt of sparkling water n a big mug of peppermint tea.
Xx

I'm also on day 6 today and starving, its making the weeks ahead look less inviting! I'm going to do my best to stick with it though, i want at least 4 weeks tfr preferably 7, which will take me to feb half term with the kids. Fingers crossed! :eek:

Day 6 for me too and I feel exactly the same. I'm back after Christmas but I know first time round I didn't struggle like this. I am hungry today no doubt about it.

I'm just hoping it gets better! Good luck all :) x

Back