Whos sticking to plan over christmas

Im planning on sticking to plan. Making the Xmas dinner for me and the OH this year as its the first one in our new home! So no reason why it cant be Sw!

Treats wise, my sins will be on a glass of wine with the xmas dinner and a teeny bit of yule log after (because it wouldnt be xmas without it!) going to try to make my own SW version.... hmm... wish me luck!

The rest of the time we have a few occasions and events to go to, but will spend my sins on a few voddie & diet cokes. We wont have the usual xmas nibbles in the house, as I wont be buying them, so temptation removed..

Less than 4 weeks to go..how scary time flies.
x

I still want to lose over Christmas, but will enjoy flexi syns on the day itself, on boxing day and new years eve, and new years day. I don't think 4 days out of what would potentially be a 2 week blow out is too bad.

like the bit about the toast.ever since i can remember it was a special treat christmas morning to have a slice of saffron cake with butter.strange but i still do it for my children ,and me lol

Mmmm, saffron cake is yummy! I haven't eaten any white bread since I started SW in June but sometimes I crave it - and toastie bread with butter will feel like a real treat on xmas day :p

I am going to stick to plan over christmas because I am doing all the cooking myself, everyone is coming to us so i can control what i eat and how its cooked. Im going to seriously resist the urge to trough on the chocs after dinner .... Im not going to buy any!!! I dont drink at all, I just dont like it really.

Im a very stubborn and determined person so i am going to try very hard not to put any weight on over Christmas!!!

oh blast.. you just reminded me that I have to allow for a glass of wine at x-mas dinner... now I have to look up the syn value of it.. ( don't know as I don't drink so I skipped that page in the book.. )

yeah it will.i find it so hard at my house in the mornings cos my children all have white bread with butter ,im normally drooling,especially when they have strawberry jam too :eek:)

I don't think I could resist it if everyone in my house was eating white bread everyday! Luckily, we tend to only buy wholemeal bread so the temptation is taken away haha.

A few months ago I decided that I'd have December off from dieting, then as the time got nearer I decided that I'd have Christmas week off, but now we're in December I'm more determined to just have a treat on the day itself... just hope I manage to keep the festive excitement under control (as I'm an emotional eater!!)

im out on my christmas staff party tonight with a three course meal - its been booked for that long that i have forgotton what i have ordered (and it was before i started slimming world)so; plan of action for today only - DAY OFF DIET! I dont get let out often lol, so making the most of the free food and wine and will start back on plan tomorrow x

im out on my christmas staff party tonight with a three course meal - its been booked for that long that i have forgotton what i have ordered (and it was before i started slimming world)so; plan of action for today only - DAY OFF DIET! I dont get let out often lol, so making the most of the free food and wine and will start back on plan tomorrow x

why not, it's christmas after all

today is day off! lol 1st of 2 i'm having, this one is for the xmas do, i'm feeling crap with a chest infection so hoping i won't be as bad as i would if i was fully fit lol, not on antibiotics yet so can n will have a drink or 10!!!!

you lot are so so good.i feel bad now cos was gonna allow myself a few days off.

just so you don't feel alone i will be naughty over christmas :D

seriously though i won't be doing SW over Christmas - we break up from work on Christmas Eve and don't return until 4th January. I am planning to come off plan on Xmas Eve for 4 days. am hoping to go for lots of walks whilst i'm off to help burn off some of the extra calories.

i've asked for minimal chocolate to be bought for me - ie i'd rather have a small box of nice chocolate to eat rather than a tin of roses. i can't even imagine sticking rigidly to an eating plan/diet at christmas - i think i would probably stay in bed and sob all day! lol

Back