WHOS UP FOR A NEW CHALLANGE

Wow,
You gals are so ambitious. I was bimbling along thinking if I lost 10lbs in a month it would be a miracle. This weightloss plan must be good!! My first WI is on Wednesday...Well OK, count me in, why not.
So does that take us up to roughly June 18th??
Better get on my bike!!

Hey Girls I wanna Join too! My WI is every Monday and I want get rid of 16 too within the next 4 weeks!So that is 4 a week!Starting from this week??Coool!Loving this so YOU GO GIRLS!

Hay all it will make the final wrigh in the week of the 15th so from the monday to the sunday of that week this morning iv woken up with so much determination lol xxx no but i seriously have one day at a time gl for today xxx

Hi guys me and hubby booked a holiday last night we go away in 3 weeks time (kids half term) we made a pact that every 1lb i loose he gives me £10 and every 1lb he looses i give him £5 as he has more to loose than me and will loose his faster as he is a MAN lol.
So i am up for this challenge even though i will be away for the fourth week.
good luck all

I'm up for a challenge!! I weigh in on a Tuesday and I will aim for 16lbs. Are we starting from this week or next?

Well its up to you im getting weighed in next week a few this week but it will end the week of the 15 th if you start this week maybe make your weight loss aim higher

Ok guys wats best for you wins starting this week or next my first wis gonna be next week but whenever you start its 4 weeks from then x let me know

ok....i'll start from next week then!!

Helloooo :wavey:

I'd also like to join your 4 week challenge please!!!

Im in need of some good motivation as this has been my fourth week and im feeling crappy :(

I want to loose 16lbs in 4 weeks, never thought id EVER be saying it let alone thinking that i could do it haha!!

So perhaps my statement should be " I WILL loose 16lbs in 4 weeks" :D

:thankyou: lilly05 for starting this!

I believe that support from here is soo important for everyones success, to know that you are not alone!

:bestwishes:

Lei xxxx

okie youll do it just stay focused youll be alright thats what im doing otherwise it wont come off gl all xxxx

count me in! im weighing on thursday instead of saturday this week to keep my weighs at thurs cause its handier! so im aiming for 18lb!!

I'm up for it too!

Hi guys,
I'm on day 12 now and have found last few days a bit tough so I would love to have something to work towards too.
My WI's on thursdays - this thurs will be wk 2 - I'll count from then if that's ok?!?
4 pounds a week sounds more realistic for me than 5 so I'll go for 16 pounds in 4 weeks too! That way anything extra's a bonus:winner:

May the force be with ye all:D

Fi
x

Gl all in your 4 weigh ins and the future xxx

I'm in, I came off Lipotrim for Easter when I went away and haven't managed to get myself back on it, I really stuggled. I am going to Cyprus at the end of June and would love to be a stone lighter when I go. I'll retstart on Saturday and will amend me details to include the weight I have put on. Going to need lots of support from you guys!

Wow im going cyprus aswell in july you know how hot is out there thats why i gotta be looking good lol xx

im starting the mini-goal this week so first weigh in will be saturday! will keep you updated :)

Wow im going cyprus aswell in july you know how hot is out there thats why i gotta be looking good lol xx

What part of Cyprus are you going to? I'm going to Nissi Bay and can not wait, flying out on 24th June for 2 weeks. My only trouble is I have no clothes to fit me, so need to lose a stone to fit in to my old clothes. Today is my last day of eating carbs before I start lipotrim again on Saturday.

ok so whens your weigh in day im going iya cant spell the rest wheres that beach i swear i went there last year x

Back