WHOS UP FOR A NEW CHALLANGE

I'm up for this one............i weigh in on a saturday and i will go for 10lbs...hope it works
need to get at least 10 off before i go on holiday in July

GL WITH THE 10 LBS XXX

i lost 6 1/2lbs today.... so 13 1/2 left to go:)

Thanks Lily

Thanks a mil Lily - v encouraging to have someone respond back:)
This challenge is helping already - I've been walking for an hour in the evening time to try and make sure I lose those 16 lbs in 4 weeks. Thanks again for starting it up;)

Update:
Had my weigh in today and lost more than I thought I would... :woohoo: so i'm down 6.5 pounds which leaves 9.5 (min;)) to lose in next 3 weeks:sigh: which I hope is do-able for me:D

Good luck to all the other challengers!

Fi
x

Wd cheeky great weight loss and choc keep up that walking i find walikng helps me well i aint had my weigh in yet but i think it does how you all doing xxx

hi il wait till your next challenge just started this week good luck every one

ok ill do the 4 week chal i get weighed tuesday so that will be my first week wont it? ill say 16lb i know thats a big goal but i will have a double loss this week i hope ill put the weeks down on my signature xxxx

Gl luck monique with the 16 lbs xxx

Morning Lily........weigh in day for me today
3lbs off - 7lbs to go :)

Hiya :wavey:

I just wanted to wish everyone good luck with their WI's for the 4week challenge!!! :cool:

BRING IT ON!!! :talk017:

:bestwishes:

Lei xxxx

:sign0007:

I forgot to add :happy096: goldengirl for your week 1 challenge weight loss!!!

And everyone who is getting weighed in next few days :cool:

:bestwishes:

Lei xxx

I'd like to lose 6lbs. Please could you add me.

Thanks

Alex

I'm starting today, weighed in on Saturday and had gained 6lbs, thats not bad since I came off the diet at Easter and just haven't managed to get back on track. I really need to lose at least 1 stone in 4 weeks for my holiday. Lilly Nissi Bay is a 20 minute walk from Aiya Nappa, is that where you are going?

First WI during the 4 weeks challlenge and.....da da da daaaaa...4 lbs gone!YAY! 12 lbs to go!!!...Go on you girls...we can do it!
XXX

First weigh in today for the 4 week challenge and I lost 9lbs. Well chuffed.

Can't remember my password at the moment to change my ticker! but have changed the details on the side. 14lbs to go ........

Hi All, congrats on the weight losses for the challenge. I was down 5 and a half yesterday so have 10 and a half to go on my challenge. Best of luck to all who have yet to weigh.
Doirin

hay all updated your loses just going to the chemist to see if iv lost any weight iv decided im not going to weigh myself at home as i get put off c u soon

Back