Who's with me!!

I thought i'd just report in to say that i had a 100% Day yesterday and am having a 100% day today so far too

Welcome and good luck to everyone doing this challenge :)

hope everyone is doing good so far.i'm in too, want my next award on monday, its been a long time coming. i've been 100% everyday so far. :)

Me please!
Am also doing, well, attemptin to do success express (minus breakfast because I can't fit all the super free in :()
xx

Can I join in? Want to be 100% till my WI next wednesday as I want to shift a lb for my 2 stone award.

of course hun and good luck :) ive 2 to go for 2 stone. we'll be celebrating next week ;)

Me please!
Am also doing, well, attemptin to do success express (minus breakfast because I can't fit all the super free in :()
xx

yay go elaine :D always reading your diary your doing great xxx

well done sum and katty. this is my 2nd 100% day in a row. feels great

Count me in as well please, i have missed yesterdays wi (poorly with flu), really need to stay focused to make sure i stay on plan for next wednesdays wi.

Count me in as well please, i have missed yesterdays wi (poorly with flu), really need to stay focused to make sure i stay on plan for next wednesdays wi.

aww poor u :( hope u feel better soon xxx

Thanks aisling, great idea this challenge just what i need to keep me on track.
Jo x

i just felt a burst of motivation and thought id share. we all need to keep each other going :) xx

Me please!
xx

Good luck with Success Express! And i am also a silent reader of your diary too :D

well done sum and katty. this is my 2nd 100% day in a row. feels great

Thank you and well done for your 100% days so far too :D

I hope you feel better soon and good luck with being 100% :)

krupskaya said:
Can I join in? Want to be 100% till my WI next wednesday as I want to shift a lb for my 2 stone award.

You'll get it krupa!!!! :bunnydance:

Sum said:
I thought i'd just report in to say that i had a 100% Day yesterday and am having a 100% day today so far too

Welcome and good luck to everyone doing this challenge :)

Yayyy!!! How many 100% days now? :p

katty said:
hope everyone is doing good so far.i'm in too, want my next award on monday, its been a long time coming. i've been 100% everyday so far. :)
Whoo! Hope you get it hun, I'm hoping for a good loss Monday, too!

aislingb said:
yay go elaine :D always reading your diary your doing great xxx

Aww thanks lovely! Thanks for this thread - always need inspiration!!! :D

JoC said:

Aww - hope you're better now hun, well done for being on track - stayed focused, keep on plan, you can don it!!! :D
Sum said:
Good luck with Success Express! And i am also a silent reader of your diary too :D

)

Thank you hun! Silent eh?
I have completed day 1 of success express! Aching from the shred and boxcersise! But holiday soon! It has to be done!!

Good luck everyone! We can do this - 100% days !!! Great weight loss on the scales waiting for us this week, whoo whoo!! :bunnydance:

:vibes:

Hi all, how is everyones day going today?

I am feeling much better and have gone back to work today, still sticking to plan 100% and eating lots of speed foods and superfree.

Hey JoC :) im having a great day food wise havent used any syns the last 2 days either really want my 2 stone shiny tuesday and need 2 lbs for it :cross:
need to get in a bit more superfree today though.

Youv'e really inspired me with this challenge aisling, i'm on a green day today but still trying to have lots of superfree, i am just having mushy pea curry and sw chips followed by half a melon. I have only used 2 syns today, usually have 10-15 a day but trying to stay under 7.

Keep up the good work, you can do it and next week we shall see a lovely 2 stone shiny on your signature.

JoC said:

I am feeling much better and have gone back to work today, still sticking to plan 100% and eating lots of speed foods and superfree.

Hi Hun, glad you're feeling better :)

Well done on your 100% days and getting your super free in!!! Whoot whoo!

aislingb said:
Hey JoC :) im having a great day food wise havent used any syns the last 2 days either really want my 2 stone shiny tuesday and need 2 lbs for it :cross:
need to get in a bit more superfree today though.

Well done lovely - you'll get that shinny you will, you will! I want my stone award on Monday! I think thats being a bit too optimistic mind :p but hopefully I'll get there by next Monday in time for my holiday!!

JoC said:
Youv'e really inspired me with this challenge aisling, i'm on a green day today but still trying to have lots of superfree, i am just having mushy pea curry and sw chips followed by half a melon. I have only used 2 syns today, usually have 10-15 a day but trying to stay under 7.

Keep up the good work, you can do it and next week we shall see a lovely 2 stone shiny on your signature.

Sounds like you're doing great with the syns!

Way to go team 100%!!!!

I'm on my second day of success express, really enjoying it but will be grateful for my green day tomorrow :D
Sending you all positive vibes or a great weekend! Mwah x

aww thats lovely thanks hun :)
thats great your doing really well too. im sure ill use some syns over the wknd judt not as many as the last few weeks and have
gone over too many days.oops!
have a great wknd xxxxxx

Hi JoC, glad you're feeling better and well done on sticking to plan. I'm on my third day in a row of 100%. Was sorely tempted by the smell of the chippy on the way home and resisted. Ate some free home made lentil dahl and wholegrain basmati rice instead.

I want my stone award on Monday! I think thats being a bit too optimistic mind :p but hopefully I'll get there by next Monday in time for my holiday!!

Way to go team 100%!!!!

I'm on my second day of success express, really enjoying it but will be grateful for my green day tomorrow :D
Sending you all positive vibes or a great weekend! Mwah x

Thankyou Elaine and good luck for WI on monday. You'll have to let us know if success express worked. Have a fabby weekend!

Hi JoC, glad you're feeling better and well done on sticking to plan. I'm on my third day in a row of 100%. Was sorely tempted by the smell of the chippy on the way home and resisted. Ate some free home made lentil dahl and wholegrain basmati rice instead.

Thanks hun, well done on resisting the chippy and heres to more 100% days:D

Hi Hun, glad you're feeling better :)

Well done on your 100% days and getting your super free in!!! Whoot whoo!
QUOTE]

Thanks Elaine, well done with the success express, have a great weekend x

Back