Who's with me!!

Wow everyone seems to be doing so well! Go us and our 100% days :party0011: Good luck for weigh in :D

I've had a 100% day today after nearly slipping up since i read my book wrong :p I thought that we were allowed 42g of Bran flakes (Its actually all bran that we're allowed to have 42g) lol So after i had 42g of Bran flakes i went to check my book and read that we're only allowed 28g of Bran flakes so i had to count my breakfast as 2xHEB instead of 1. Ahhh well atleast i've had a 100% day :D

Good luck everyone and have a brilliant 100% weekend! :) Xx

No 100% day for me :-( sorry to let you all down.

Not looking forward to wi tomorrow - ugh!

No 100% day for me :-( sorry to let you all down.

Not looking forward to wi tomorrow - ugh!

aww hun dont be silly u didnt let anyone down. :gen126: tomorrow is another day xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well my halo slipped over the weekend :break_diet:and I ate for Britain! I'm useless. Wanted to shift a lb at WI on wednesday but I'm lookin at a gain instead. Oh well, it's monday and a new week, so 100% here on in. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Hello all – sorry about my weird post last night, cheese on toast obviously has bad side effects.
I don’t know why I was being so negative about 1 silly day off plan! Hello 6 100% days which included 3 success express days!
Cha ching! 4lbs off this morning. Happy Happy Bunny. :bunnydance:
Hoping I will, no, I mean I *will* get 3lbs off this week and get to my stone award before I go on holiday :D I will, I will

Hello all – sorry about my weird post last night, cheese on toast obviously has bad side effects.
I don’t know why I was being so negative about 1 silly day off plan! Hello 6 100% days which included 3 success express days!
Hoping I will, no, I mean I *will* get 3lbs off this week and get to my stone award before I go on holiday :D I will, I will

wow well done hun thats brilliant :D

hi all, you have inspired me to be 100% from now on and maybe limit my syns a bit, I've got 7 WI's to get to target so here goes...good luck and thank you for inspiring me x

good luck hun..hope u get to your target within 7 weeks :cross:

Well my halo slipped over the weekend :break_diet:and I ate for Britain! I'm useless. Wanted to shift a lb at WI on wednesday but I'm lookin at a gain instead. Oh well, it's monday and a new week, so 100% here on in. Hope everyone else is doing well.

aw hun i know its so annoying when u have a slip up and then your kicking yourself afterwards. i wouldnt say theres one person here who hasnt had a slip up. the main is getting back on track :)
have a good week xxxxxxxxxxxx

I have been 100% since Friday - I need a loss Friday before I lose faith in the plan :( (I know one STS and I'm fretting - I'm such a drama queen lol) am planning on staying 100% till WI and have a creme egg with my name on it if I lose Friday :D

Am also eating my body weight in SS this week & having 1 HExB of scan bran (this is NOT great) till WI :cross:

Ohhh forget to say I'm on superspeed soup from tomorrow for lunch till Friday :)

I WILL lose this week if it kills me lol

Well done on your fantastic weight loss

Aww, thank you lovelies!!!! You'll do it funky monkey!

Good luck everyone for your weigh in's!!!!

:bunnydance:

Me... Err.... First day of 100% on plan dice my weigh in... WELL, I am out at an Indian restaurant for dinner.

This confession is bought to you by the number 2 (*cough*) and the letters W T F.

Meh!

I envy people who have the willpower to be 100% all the time. This is my fourth day and I really have to work at it.

Well, having said I rarely do 100% days (trouble with right ingredients in Spain) I have managed the last 3 days! Going to try and do another 7 before I head back to the UK to visit family.
Wish me luck - I do find them hard!

Well, having said I rarely do 100% days (trouble with right ingredients in Spain) I have managed the last 3 days! Going to try and do another 7 before I head back to the UK to visit family.
Wish me luck - I do find them hard!

well done..it is hard to keep going sometimes but well done and good luck for this week :) xxxx

I envy people who have the willpower to be 100% all the time. This is my fourth day and I really have to work at it.

well done thats great. its hard to be 100% all the time we all have to let loose sometimes :) xx

Definitely going to have a 100% day today! Good luck everyone x

Back