Who's with me!!

Argh! Cannot stop eating tonight. Just baked and MADE a chocolate chip cookie! WTF! what's wrong with me.

urgh

Argh! Cannot stop eating tonight. Just baked and MADE a chocolate chip cookie! WTF! what's wrong with me.

urgh

i feel your pain hun :( i wasnt a bit hungry and sent my husband to get me a burger and chips and while he was gone i ate 4 biscuits at 6 syns each.. im kicking myself now.why do i do it!!:break_diet:
So lets make a pact to have a good day tomorrow ;) how many lbs to your stone award? x

Today's going to be a toughie - an unplanned BBQ that I was invited to last night. I stupidly ate weetabix without thinking this morning so have already used up a HEA and HEB! I had intented to have scrambled egg. :(

I think I'll defrost some free soup to eat before I go to try to help. I have meat free burgers and sausages for 0.5 syns each so 2 each of those won't be too bad. If I put 2 burgers + cheese on 1 roll that's the rest of my HEs gone. I can then have 2 sausages on another roll for 6 syns for the roll. That's 8 syns plus mayo (1) and ketchup (1) taking me up to 10. I might even make up some veggie skewers to fill me up. If I'm still hungry I'll have 1 more burger and 1 more sausage with lots of salad for another syn. I just hope I can keep my control - I know what I'm like at BBQs. I'm sure there'll be lots of crisp and dip type things which I LOVE!

Wish me luck.

Don't worry Aslingb and Ela ine as we all have these sorts of days - we just have to leave them behind and move on :D Good Luck X

I've now successfully done 18 days of 100% but with the sun thats out now i'm wondering how long i can resist having loads of milkshakes and ice cream lol

aislingb said:
i feel your pain hun :( i wasnt a bit hungry and sent my husband to get me a burger and chips and while he was gone i ate 4 biscuits at 6 syns each.. im kicking myself now.why do i do it!!:break_diet:
So lets make a pact to have a good day tomorrow ;) how many lbs to your stone award? x

Haha - what are we like :-(
I genuinely have no idea WHY!! I'm not even a cookie person :-s

hel10683 said:
Today's going to be a toughie - an unplanned BBQ that I was invited to last night. I stupidly ate weetabix without thinking this morning so have already used up a HEA and HEB! I had intented to have scrambled egg. :(

I think I'll defrost some free soup to eat before I go to try to help. I have meat free burgers and sausages for 0.5 syns each so 2 each of those won't be too bad. If I put 2 burgers + cheese on 1 roll that's the rest of my HEs gone. I can then have 2 sausages on another roll for 6 syns for the roll. That's 8 syns plus mayo (1) and ketchup (1) taking me up to 10. I might even make up some veggie skewers to fill me up. If I'm still hungry I'll have 1 more burger and 1 more sausage with lots of salad for another syn. I just hope I can keep my control - I know what I'm like at BBQs. I'm sure there'll be lots of crisp and dip type things which I LOVE!

Wish me luck.

Wow! Well done on being so prepared and organised! It could be much worse - you could think oh well I'll go and see what happens, so well done for that.

Good luck, Hun. Sure it'll be fine x

Sum said:
Don't worry Aslingb and Ela ine as we all have these sorts of days - we just have to leave them behind and move on :D Good Luck X

I've now successfully done 18 days of 100% but with the sun thats out now i'm wondering how long i can resist having loads of milkshakes and ice cream lol

Goo you! Sum that is awesome - almost three weeks! :eek:

largelesley said:
You are all doing so well
I am only on day 3 and sat is when i have a munch i have used 5sins since thurs and im a bit scared to use them but reading this has made me realise yous do and u do ok
Hope everyone has a good day x

Well done Lesley! Good luck for the rest of the weekend x

9 days of 100%! I probably wouldn't have made it past the first 2 days without this thread.

9 days of 100%! I probably wouldn't have made it past the first 2 days without this thread.

Well done, 9 100% days is amazing. I managed 5 last week and then went spectatcularly off plan for a few days. Back on 100% again for the past few days.
Keep up the good work :)

Well the BBQ didn't go quite as well as planned. I ended up having an extra bread roll (6) and cheese slice (3) than I planned taking me to 19syns for the day but I only had 6 syns on Friday so I decided that it would be okay as I'd still be under the 30 syns for the 2 days.

I also did plenty of body magic as I was baby sitting for a friend and the only way the baby would settle was to be pushed around in her pram. I think I did about 2.5 hours of pram pushing yesterday and my muscles are definitely feeling it.

Today is a roast dinner at Mum's so I'm doing extra easy and should be fine.

Well done to everyone else who's sticking to 100% - hope it's making you feel as good as it's making me feel.

well done 9 100% days is amazing :clap:

Well the BBQ didn't go quite as well as planned. I ended up having an extra bread roll (6) and cheese slice (3) than I planned taking me to 19syns for the day but I only had 6 syns on Friday so I decided that it would be okay as I'd still be under the 30 syns for the 2 days.

I also did plenty of body magic as I was baby sitting for a friend and the only way the baby would settle was to be pushed around in her pram. I think I did about 2.5 hours of pram pushing yesterday and my muscles are definitely feeling it.

Today is a roast dinner at Mum's so I'm doing extra easy and should be fine.

Well done to everyone else who's sticking to 100% - hope it's making you feel as good as it's making me feel.

I wouldnt worry too much hun. looks like u handled the bbq pretty well :) and your back on track today so im sure you'll be fine when weigh in day comes around x

Well Done everyone sounds like your all doing amazingly well :party0011:

Aslingb the soup sounds soo amazing :drool:

I'm here to report that i have completed 20 100% days :eek: I really could not have achieved this without the support of everyone in this thread so thank you :D

Only a pound off for me :-(

Pleased though - as thought I may have gained! Now 2lbs away from my stone award... Like I won't be weighing on Thursday before I go on holiday!!!

Good luck for 100% day today ladies!!!! xxx

Well Done Ela ine - its a pound in the right direction and you'll definatly get your new sticker next week :D Good Luck Xx

Sum said:
Well Done Ela ine - its a pound in the right direction and you'll definatly get your new sticker next week :D Good Luck Xx

No wi next week as won't be here - so next wi is two weeks from today and eeeeeek! Tres scared as all inclusive holiday AND then Easter Friday (bank holiday and BBQ) Saturday (aunties 40th meal & party) and Sunday! (Easter eggs!!!!) before my next weigh in.... O.m.g...

How's everyone doing? I almost fell off the 100% boat last night, but managed to hold on.

Do you ever find yourself wishing WI day would hurry up and get here just so you can see how you're doing? Mine is on Friday so I have double reasons to wish the week was over.

I've just completed day 7 of my 100% days and STS :sigh: but its swings and roundabouts as I had a loss the other week after indulging on muffins lol

Next week I shall reap my just desserts :D

Back