Who's with me!!

Failed miserably this week with 100%, managed 4 days but last few i have struggled. weigh in tonight and i sts, which considering the last few days i am very happy with.
Very inspired by some fantastic losses to try again this week, i have 6 weeks to my holiday and want to get my 2 stone shiny before i go.
Heres to a 100% superspeed week.

Failed miserably this week with 100%, managed 4 days but last few i have struggled. weigh in tonight and i sts, which considering the last few days i am very happy with.
Very inspired by some fantastic losses to try again this week, i have 6 weeks to my holiday and want to get my 2 stone shiny before i go.
Heres to a 100% superspeed week.

yeah u can do it :D just think how great u will feel on your hols xxx

Wow Aisling and Welsh Cake - those losses are fab!! Haven't been on much lately so for all the others who've lost too - Great!!

I've been 100% since Monday and it feels great. Last night I was very tempted to have a curry from a jar with OH but resisted and made my own dinner from scratch and it was delicious.

I'm finding it a lot more easy to resist temptation now (well most of the time lol!) as I'm finding clothes looking and fitting so much better so it sort of spurs me on.

Keep at it all of you and I will try to come back more often

FD
xxxx

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3½ lost foe me this week (well its 3.6 but easier to work out in ½'s lol) soooooooooo chuffed bring on more 100%'ers

Well Done! Thats amazing

Oohh sounds nice Freaky Deaky! Ahh clothes fitting better is the best feeling ever :D

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3½ lost foe me this week (well its 3.6 but easier to work out in ½'s lol) soooooooooo chuffed bring on more 100%'ers

Well done Welshcake. Cymru am byth!

Aisling!
Sum!
Welshcake!

WELL DONEEE! :bunnydance:
:superwoman:

Your losses are AMAZNG! Eeeee! Really motivating me to carry on and *TRYY* for that 3lb off come Monday. *crosses fingers*

So pleased for you guys! Mwah xxx

Aw honey, don't worry too much. Perhaps you could deduct a few from tomorrow? What happened?

I know, I know.. I'm rubbish! I am literally either all or nothing. Either completly absolutely 100% on plan or 100% OFF!
I was just munching.. bread...chips.. lasagna (from a pub, no less!)

Just hoping I can limit stuff and pull it around by Monday..

I am back on the 100% wagon :D

Good luck for trying to get your next shiny Elaine :D

100% wagon, eh?!

Make from for me :p

If at first you don't succeed...try, try, try again, right?! :D

Its the only way ......... :p

'Dont beat yourself up over a gain, you are not a failiure because you have, oversynned or binged - you are amazing'

Is my mantra :D

Aisling!
Sum!
Welshcake!

WELL DONEEE! :bunnydance:
:superwoman:

Your losses are AMAZNG! Eeeee! Really motivating me to carry on and *TRYY* for that 3lb off come Monday. *crosses fingers*

So pleased for you guys! Mwah xxx

I know, I know.. I'm rubbish! I am literally either all or nothing. Either completly absolutely 100% on plan or 100% OFF!
I was just munching.. bread...chips.. lasagna (from a pub, no less!)

Just hoping I can limit stuff and pull it around by Monday..

Thank you and you can do it Ela ine - Good luck Xx

P.s. I love you mantra Smartie

Hey pinkhearts - Good luck with your 100% week and achieving your 1/2 stone sticker :D

Going to get my silver body magic award tonight after my swim :party01:

:bliss: :bunnydance:

well done everyone your all doing amazing :) so glad i started this thread. you all inspire me :D xxxxx

Aisling, you need to update your weeks to show that incredible loss!

Aisling, you need to update your weeks to show that incredible loss!

thanks :) what do u mean update my weeks? sorry im a bit slow today :ashamed0005:

In your signature space you have a list of weeks but it doesn't show the most recent loss.

In your signature space you have a list of weeks but it doesn't show the most recent loss.

Im so silly.thanks i completely forgot to do it :) x

2 lbs - for me that's a good solid loss. My normal pattern would be to have a sts or small gain next week so I'm going to try to break that cycle with another 100% week.

2 lbs - for me that's a good solid loss. My normal pattern would be to have a sts or small gain next week so I'm going to try to break that cycle with another 100% week.

well done tpals 2 lbs is a really good loss!:party0011: have another great week :)

Back