Who's with me!!

Fantastic loss aisling, well done.

I was a bit disappointed as only lost 1/2 and have been sooo good. Never mind , at least it is a loss and going in the right direction.

thank you :) as long as its going in the right direction thats the main thing! xxx

A sts the same last week and a 1.5 gain this week, depsite my 100% days :sigh:

Going to try red days to try and shake things up a bit :)

A sts the same last week and a 1.5 gain this week, depsite my 100% days :sigh:

Going to try red days to try and shake things up a bit :)

that must be annoying when you've been so good!:mad: have a good wknd and hopefully you'll get a good loss next week!
chin up you've done so amazing already! xxx

Well happy - 3½ loss for me this week means I have lost over 5 stones in total :)

wow well done welshcake thats a fantastic ahievement :happy096:

JoC said:
Don't worry about yesterday, sounds like you have had a busy week. Well done for getting back on track and good luck for your wi, you may still do better than you think x

Thanks JoC and you were right I did do better than I thought I would! Lost 2.5lb so got my shinys (1.5 stone & club 10) x

Thanks JoC and you were right I did do better than I thought I would! Lost 2.5lb so got my shinys (1.5 stone & club 10) x
Well done, that is fantastic, keep up the good work and you will have your 2 stone shiny in no time :)

Well done everyone on their fantastic achievements so far :D

Congrats on your 1.5 stone and club 10 Funky monkey

I've been on 100% for the last 4 days :D Hoepfully will keep it up and get that 0.5lb gain from this week off

Hope everyone else is having a lovely weekend and 100% day Xx

Sum said:
Well done everyone on their fantastic achievements so far :D

Congrats on your 1.5 stone and club 10 Funky monkey

I've been on 100% for the last 4 days :D Hoepfully will keep it up and get that 0.5lb gain from this week off

Hope everyone else is having a lovely weekend and 100% day Xx

Thankyou :D

Hey everyone. hope your all doing well. good luck for this weeks weigh ins :) xxx

Short term goal is to be 100% for the next 4.5 days lol (am going out drinking saturday teatime) I'm also throwing in some body magic - walking for at least 30 minutes for 4 of these days! :D x

Mini Challenge this week is to be 100%..... Had a gain this week, although I was pretty good over Easter. So I'm spending today (at work) planning my food for the week, with some extra speed foods..... Really would like 4lbs this week to get me back on track. I find bank holidays distracting so I'm preparing better for this one.
Also got the 30 day shred DVD..... Frightened to open it though lol :) first one tonight!

Mini Challenge this week is to be 100%..... Had a gain this week, although I was pretty good over Easter. So I'm spending today (at work) planning my food for the week, with some extra speed foods..... Really would like 4lbs this week to get me back on track. I find bank holidays distracting so I'm preparing better for this one.
Also got the 30 day shred DVD..... Frightened to open it though lol :) first one tonight!

have a great week. im sure you'll get that 4 lbs next week :cross: x

2 1/2lbs off this week and slimmer of the week, so relieved that my weight is moving again. All the exercise is paying off and at long last showing on the scales.

2 1/2lbs off this week and slimmer of the week, so relieved that my weight is moving again. All the exercise is paying off and at long last showing on the scales.

well done JoC your doing great :) keep up the good work xxx

Well after my STS and 1.5 gain after 2 weeks of 100% I spectacularly fell off the 100% wagon :eek:

A yorkie easter egg - 67 syns
An night out - 50 syns
In addition to my normal syns

Loss = 2.5 :D But I was definately owed that loss and not something I would recommend lol

Back on the 100% wagon now (3 days) and am doing red days for a couple of weeks to try and shake things up a bit

Good luck to everyone 100%ing, *fingers crossed* for a good week :D

Well after my STS and 1.5 gain after 2 weeks of 100% I spectacularly fell off the 100% wagon :eek:

A yorkie easter egg - 67 syns
An night out - 50 syns
In addition to my normal syns

Loss = 2.5 :D But I was definately owed that loss and not something I would recommend lol

Back on the 100% wagon now (3 days) and am doing red days for a couple of weeks to try and shake things up a bit

Good luck to everyone 100%ing, *fingers crossed* for a good week :D

thats great well done :) have a good week xxx

Back