Why am i a failiure?????

Ok Gemmie , they will be more coming along for the ride later to join :)
Hey , you have something to work for a baby , that will be so worth the fight !
When you fall preg you can do SW so you will only put on baby weight !

Thats if the IVF works!!! i have to keep a open mind so i avoid disappointment :) but you are right MsJMC itll all be worth the hard work xxx

Someone in my family had it 18 years ago , her first go too .
So yes the sooner you are there the sooner the treatment , lets do it daily so we are not looking to far ahead

Ive heard lots of positive stories but everyone has different circumstances but yes day by day seems the way to go :)

Hey I will pop by tomorrow to let you know I have started too .... first day of our journey tomorrow xx:cool:

1995 , yes it is something to remember ! I was 22 on honeymoon in 1989 and you know what i'm still 21 , lol

Gemmie my cousin all her tubes were damaged , but the IVF worked ,

Cheska , will be looking out for you too

i went to disney Paris in 1994 and my husband proposed to me in sleeping beauties castle on the balcolny

Ive heard lots of positive stories but everyone has different circumstances but yes day by day seems the way to go :)

Hey.
I cant remember if I have sent you a message before about this as I remember someone saying they were going to go through IVF.. I have been through this myself.. and have a very positive little boy to show for it.. any questions hon give me a shout......... xxxx

gemmie , that is just wonderful !

Hey CurlyWurly thats fantastic news unfortunately my husband had a vesectomy (cant spell it :)) with his previous wife and we have had it reversed but it was unsuccessful so we have to go through IVF im so pleased i can talk to someone who has been through IVF

Yes MsMJC its certainly a memory not to forget i love disney and im obsessed with Tinkerbell!!!

Go on girls, you can do it

If you really want to do it you need to stay on the Cambridge Diet even when you have social events. Don't come off it until you reach your goal. It's so hard to get back on track when you break the pattern. Life must go on and I'm sure you can do it. It's a good idea to do it together and support eachother. I'm sure you find this forum supportive too.
Good luck girls.

I hope that it works !!!!
Tinkerbell my daughter has her DVD .
So we need to do our daily and get our goals in sight !
right peeps i'm off now but will be on later with the good news or the bad , huh .
Will be looking out for you guys on here

If you really want to do it you need to stay on the Cambridge Diet even when you have social events. Don't come off it until you reach your goal. It's so hard to get back on track when you break the pattern. Life must go on and I'm sure you can do it. It's a good idea to do it together and support eachother. I'm sure you find this forum supportive too.
Good luck girls.

Wow you are an amazing inspiration . Look at you!!! You look truly amazing.
Well done.. you must be soooooo proud of yourself and so you should be !!!!

Thanks slenderblender ! you are so right !

Ok MsJMC if im not here tonight i will be on this thread tomorrow night letting you know how day 1 has gone xxx

Ok last night , I had a busy night and went food shopping , and was not good with me its evevings .
Ok Today is Sunday and will try again .
Gemmie , hope you have a 100% day ... will post later

Back