Why am i a failiure?????

Well hello all :wave_cry:

Sorry not on track yet.... maybe in time but its a struggle for me at the moment dont really know why as I really really want to loose this weight but cant get my head on.... I just go off the rails :cry::17729:

Anyway enough of me for now you good girls deserve pats on the back - Loselose, MsJMC, Crazililblondie, gemmielou, Uggnboo, big hugs to you :grouphugg:xx :wave_cry::eek:

Well hello all :wave_cry:

Sorry not on track yet.... maybe in time but its a struggle for me at the moment dont really know why as I really really want to loose this weight but cant get my head on.... I just go off the rails :cry::17729:

Anyway enough of me for now you good girls deserve pats on the back - Loselose, MsJMC, Crazililblondie, gemmielou, Uggnboo, big hugs to you :grouphugg:xx :wave_cry::eek:

Thanks hun, I know how it is. Its been SO SO hard for me these last few days... i don't know why but Ive having to be taking each day as it comes rather than saying I will stick to it for a whole week! I think its because now Im not working, so more free time to fantasise about food! Any reason why you are finding it so hard? You emotionally eating? xxx

Thanks hun, I know how it is. Its been SO SO hard for me these last few days... i don't know why but Ive having to be taking each day as it comes rather than saying I will stick to it for a whole week! I think its because now Im not working, so more free time to fantasise about food! Any reason why you are finding it so hard? You emotionally eating? xxx

I dont know why I am struggling apart from its been a part of my life for so long now! But I suppost I could be emotionally eating as I am having a hard time at work, I am in sales and finding it tough to stay motivated and cant seem to hit my targets - and if you are in sales thats just not good at all!!! :mad: Plus my boss really is getting to me - he says one thing and then says another! So I am looking for another job but its probably not the best time to be looking.

I know what you mean by taking it 1 day at a time rather than 1 week as it probably is a better and more . You are doing really well babe so you hang on in there and hopefully I will be joining you too xx:wave_cry:

Yesterday Friday was another good day for me , so here is saturday and its day 7 for me , wow day 7 already .
hope you can get your strong head on soon girls , let no more time slip away !
There are parts of the day I think god this is hard but I know it does pass .
whats everyone up too this weekend ?

awful awful awful :( i think im gonna come off it for a while also cash flow isnt great at the moment as everything is coming up this month :( so im just gonna healthy eat im disappointed with myself xxx

Gemmie ....
I had 4 months like this and then got on CD 10 days ago and i'm happy I did and you may too so just see if it will click back in as the first week was up and down thats why i did this nightly . I can see i'm shrinking and I think if you keep an eye on this thread you will think sod it i'm joining :)
xx

How is everyone doing ? are they still on CD

Starting again

Hiya everyone
Had a couple of weeks not loosing and even put on a 2lbs so am now going back to shakes & bars only. Loads of water as well. I started in November 08 and have already lost 4 n half stone but had started eating salads and chcken for evening meal but i think i was also sneeking other things in and lost focus so now i have another stone to go and i think doing the ss again once i have got there i will feel better and more focused. I think i still have a lot of food demons to deal with:( - anyone else feel like this?? x

Hi girls, I'm back again..had probs gettin online and so missed this site! Was being so good 'til Sat (mum's b/day!) then cheated a little...but kept on drinking my water! TOTM out the way now and I was pleased to have a 5lbs loss this week! Tried to get back on SS 100% today but nibbled again at some ham, why am I strugglin, I don't kno...but I'm back and can write my blogs again and keep motivated here! Good to see how you're all doin...

S x

hey guys,

can i join in with this thread?

i started ss 4 weeks ago, i was good and lost a stone in the first two weeks, and then things started creeping in.....just general nibbling but because i managed to stay in K i thought it would be ok.

am on day one of ss again today and determined to be good....its gonna be soooo tough though :(

hey guys,

can i join in with this thread?

i started ss 4 weeks ago, i was good and lost a stone in the first two weeks, and then things started creeping in.....just general nibbling but because i managed to stay in K i thought it would be ok.

am on day one of ss again today and determined to be good....its gonna be soooo tough though :(

Hi there and welcome to the daily forum for being good , and so far how have you been .

hiya and thank you :)

absolutely fine, have had one shake around 10, chocolate mmmm! i've cycled 10k, done some ab crunches (must have been bored :D), and im about to do some housework (still bored hehe)

hows your day so far?? xx

hi there , 16 pounds is good loss . might have a good one next weigh in as you didn't have one this time .
Blimey you are keeping fit , i have done alot of walking this week more so today , I have noticed my loss has not been great but then I schould maybe wait and see what the end of the wk weigh in is . i'm on the scales daily so will see what friday brings . I have not had choc shake in a very long time , i do like the strawberry ones best .

hey :)

yeah im perfectly happy with what i have lost :)

i read a thread today that said that exercise on a vlcd isnt a good thing because it can lower your metabolism and slow down the weightloss! oooh dear!

hows your day going ?

they say walking to do but not to over do things , because you are on a VLCD also you could pass out too .
always make sure on VLCD you drink what they say .
I have a headache today due to lack of water yesterday . How are you doing ?

sorry not been on for a while, my daughter has been using comp for A level revison, and I've only managed the odd 5 mins here and there.

i read a thread today that said that exercise on a vlcd isnt a good thing because it can lower your metabolism and slow down the weightloss! oooh dear!

?

how can exercise lower your metabolism? I thought it was supposed to speed it up?

Last edited:
it all depends on the cal your taking into your body to burn them off

I had a bad day yesterday, it was someones birthday at work and they'd brough some cakes/crisps/nibbles which were out on all day and I picked at them. I went to the gym and burned 800 cals on treadmil climber and swimming hoping to repair the damage, so I hope exercise dosen't lower metabolism or it will have been a waste of time

A VLCD may allow a severely to moderately obese patient to lose about 3 to 5 pounds per week, for an average total weight loss of 44 pounds over 12 weeks. Such a weight loss can improve obesity-related medical conditions, including diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol. Combining a VLCD with behavioral therapy and exercise may also increase weight loss and may slow weight regain. However, VLCDs are no more effective than more modest dietary restrictions in the long-term maintenance of reduced weight.

Back