Why am i a failiure?????

gemmi, I'm in I really need to get back on track, I just keep falling off the wagon. So I'm going to take it 1 day ay a time as well.

Well hello ladies.... Im sorry to say :eek: I didnt start today as planned .. failed again, but Im not going to get down and WILL be starting tomorrow - honest!!!!!!!

I hope everyone else is doing okay and Slendablenda omg how fantastic you look and reading what you said is right as I have let social events get in my every time and then to get back on track is sooooooo hard and I fail again and again and again. I just wish I had th willpower that you and so many of the others on here have :break_diet::wave_cry::(:eek::sigh:

So I will pop by again tomorrow and keep up the good work cos you will motivate me to do the same ..... promise xx:copon:

Cheska , Some people say weekends are hard , keep trying and you will get there .
Trisha hi , how are you doing today ?
Gemmie , how did you get on , hope you did well .
Right I did 100% today , I have to say slenderbender is so right , its hard but I said to oh today if I fail again , this diet will never end , which it really seems that I must to a nightly , and thats seeing if I can make it .
Will ping in monday now

Hi girlies, been reading your threads...and feel the same as you all! I've been playing around for a couple of weeks now but so want to lose this weight...I have a mini goal next month and would love at least a stone off! I have even bought a dress a size smaller!! I'm with you girls, back on track 100% tomorrow...it's so much easier when you get into ketosis but all the while you're eating, you are only sabotages yourself eh!

All the best everyone - we CAN do it!! Keep strong and remember how pleased we will be with our fab weight losses next week!

Sx

hi Sarah
hope today goes well for you , I will be on tonight to post the nightly news hehe .
One stone , won't be long , I guess 2 or 3 weeks then just keeping the stone off .

Hello Everyone i have a confession MsJMC i didnt start yesterday but 100% as of today starting SS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I promise everyone her and most importantly myself i can and will do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi All
Gemmie , how did you do today ?
I'm logging in to the nightly to say , Hey ... I did it ! another day under my belt .
Anyone else did 100% Cd or ss+ ? log in and tell us if you made it all

Hey girls just been reading your thread and why dont you join us on the hour by hour thread it really helps!!!!!

I had last weekend off due to night away for wedding anniversary and with the support of thegirls on the hour by hour I got back on track and lost 5lbs this week.

Gemmie Lou - my friend is on here also and she is needing to lose weight for IVF treatment perhaps I could get her to post too adn you can chat about it

good luck girls with getting back on the wagon
xxx

hi Jess, looking at your starting weight there 217 to 165 , when i first did CD mine was 215 and came down to 163 , but had a holiday and some family problems and its taken me till now , well done you ! so another 31 for you which won't be long .
5 pounds down wow .
I'll have a look on the hour by hour , Thank you

Hi everyone... so how are we all doing today?

Gemmielou - dont worry hun I was exactly the same didnt do it that day but on day 2 now so far so good but feeling a little heady. thing is I will be back at stage 1 again after my hols - I go for 6 days on 21st May next Thurs. Then will be back on track the following Thurs with no interruptions and doing it 100% until my next hols on 10th July. Hard slog and I will be back at stage 1 again (sick of the word AGAIN!) - but we will do this ..

So lets stay together and boost each other on x:cool:

Crazylilblondie , its hard when you fall off , did you start again today ? if so how did you find it ?
Cheska , so its day 2 for you and your getting headaches , K is coming good sign .
Gemmie , I hope your ok , come and post let us know if your ok .
Well its day 3 for me and its over , I have a headache but not a bad one , so i'm glad its here now as I'll be off to bed soon .
Hows everyone else doing , to anyone who wants to join in feel free to post and join in :)

Crazylilblondie , its hard when you fall off , did you start again today ? if so how did you find it ?

Im almost at the end of day 1 again. Finding it so so much harder this time. Have the angel and devil senario - with a little voice inside of me saying "just one more day of food then u can start tomorrow" ect. I feel so depressed with it all!

Cheska , so its day 2 for you and your getting headaches , K is coming good sign .
Gemmie , I hope your ok , come and post let us know if your ok .
Well its day 3 for me and its over , I have a headache but not a bad one , so i'm glad its here now as I'll be off to bed soon .
Hows everyone else doing , to anyone who wants to join in feel free to post and join in :)

Hi All

I am three weeks in, got weighed tonight and lost another 2lbs AND have had 100% day! We can do this! xx

Hi all, still struggling to get back on 100%...got TOTM due and bad cravings...am determined to do it tho...fighting with those demons in my head!

All the best everyone - this site is such an inspiration, I wish I could stay on it all day, I would be 100% I'm sure!

Sx

Sarah - without seeming mental have you tried carrying a notebook? Just pencilling in a few thoughts or how you are feeling, and its like pretending we are there with you? You could then upload a "snapshot " of your day for us later?

For thise who are struggling just focus on getting shake to shake. Don't even look at it on a day basis. Resolve to not cheat until Lunchtime. Then once lunch is over Dinnertime. Then bed. Then you are up for breakfast and its back to resolving til lunchtime. Think steps and not marathons.

I feel you though, I had a hellish time last year and after Sunday there, struggled a fair bit too.

I salute you ladies! Hang in there.

Crazylilblonde , I can go along with what you are saying , but at the weekend something made me wake up and do you know what it was , hearing my family talk about weight to me all the time in different ways , also seeing myself in mirrors thinking you never used to be like this , and I have been very different , but since Jan till now I have been saying things like you have , feeling in control now .
Ellie , thats really good staying 100% , lets hope you can log in tonight and tell us that again tonight , you feeling it , :)
Sarah , log in tonight and tell us , you made it too , and anyone else out there feel free , Sarah i also have Totm too but no cravings , I think my mind has changed to think i'm up for this CD diet , its going to be so good not to hear my family go on anymore :)
I must say my worst time is 2 till 5 but I will find ways to stay good .
Lexie , you are doing great ! how are you finding CD ?

Thanx girls for words of support, I know I can do it...yes, that's a good idea Lexie, I will try that...just off to work for an hour now.. will keep reading up on here and getting my motivation, it's so nice that we're all here for each other and others in the same boat.

Have a great day - just going to finish my 1 litre bottle of water..glug glug!

S x

Well the good news is, after 1 day back on SS ive lost 4lbs! Now I just got to lose the other 6lbs and Im back to my pre holiday weight! lol

Back