why am I not in ketosis?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dietingdon, 21 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    slimming world
    I knocked myself out of ketosis on sunday, since then, Ive been 100% ss+, not felt hungry. Just done a ketostix, and its negative for ketones. I usually get in ketosis by day three. I dont get it.:sigh:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Keto sticks are not reliable, if you have been 100% you will be in ketosis, does a stick need to tell you that ? No :p

Ketosticks aren't really designed for a diet, they are for people with diabetes. water can dilute the ketones anyway, so if you've been 100% not hungry then you're defo in ketosis:)

Keep away from the pee sticks :D
  4. minilady

minilady Gold Member

cambridge diet

There's a possibility that if you've only just tested and you've been drinking lots of fluids during the day that the ketones may not show.

Try again in the morning (first pee :)) I'm sure you'll get a better result.

Good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.