why am i not loosing any weight?

big_mamma

Hi guys im new to this even though i ave been using the website for ages. i ave started back following slimming world diet again after having previous success on it loosing 2 1/2 stone. however i have been exercising excessively and i have lost 1pound in 2 weeks! am i doing something wrong because its really demotivating me! i do feel better in my clothes tho.

Are you drinking loads of water? what plan are u following?

no im not drinking alot of anything really. im following slimming world red and green days, mostly green. this last week iv tried to ave a few red to see if that worked.

Hi , I have the very same issue as you, Last year I strictly followed the SW green plan, weight-, ing measuring ,ALL that needed to.

Drank 3 litres of pure water daily, did 7 mile walks daily with my dog,kettlebells, exhausted myself basically.my consultant and the class decided that I was not following plan, I wrote every morsel down, even down to the chewing gum! I carried on gaining weight!!!!!!! since last year I gained a stone on SW. BUT I have a thyroid illness (underactive) I am on medication, but the meds im on are not working for me. My body is not responding to tyroxine which is commonly used to treat it. Have you thought of asking you GP for a thyroid function test, This is a common illness-but treatable with the correct meds. I put myself through hell and torture for not losing weight I spent a fortune on class fee's which were a total waste of money as I was gaining weight. When it was not my fault at all but the medication. I am actually trailing a diffrent medication, still following plan, still not losing weight, got a medical review in 3 weeks to review any potential improvement (none). I know its a legnthy reply but if your doing all the right things diet wise, then dont suffer any longer, get a thyroid test. Good luck

Back