why am i such a silly cow???

shell

hates diets
.....went to drayton manor park today and had an ice cream....dont know why i did it coz i knew id end up feeling like i do now....GUILTY!!!!
i promised myself i would do ss this week and i cant ...i need my evening meal..i keep giving into temptation and i think its coz i had such a crap weight loss last week.......the thing is it wasnt even a small ice cream...3 scoops with a waffle cone and a flake!!!! someone shoot me pls!!!

aww shelly, look its donw now forget about it. at least you didnt go on a mad binge. tomorrow is another day i know how you feel been there got the t-shirt 10times over (((hugs)))) becky xx

cheers hon....i wouldnt mind but i was bad last week too....i wont go on scales tomorrow too scared....ill really try and stick to ss for the rest of th week im gonna have to!!!

im gonna use the wii fit for half an hour and sweat like a pig as punishment i think!!!! its so hard when youa re out for the day thou....i took my bar for lunch and because phoebe and jason had one...well the food devil shouted 'oh go on treat yourself..you know you want to'

i understand hun, i find days im away from the house hard aswell. i never drink enough water and wait until im home to have my 2nd shake an by then im starving!!!!

i am struggling with the water...i use the flavour and i must have more than a tsp a day....!!! i really could just drink a huge bottle of diet coke!!!

Aww Shelley, you can do it girl! It's always really hard if you've not had a good loss the week before as it's not as motivating than if you had a big loss, but you'll soon get that loss you want and you'll be feeling better for it. Stop the guilt now - what's done is done and you can work on SS tomorrow

Take care x

oohhh - icecream.................... i'd love one too!! And a huge bottle of pepsi max too - pepsi is my weakness.

i know what you mean about the water too. At work I'm ok cos i have a routine & mark off a tally every time i have a 1/2 bottle of water & have no probs getting 3 litres down me before i leave but weekends are a killer. i have no where near enough water.

don't worry too much about the ice cream now - its done - tomorrow is another day & another chance to get back on ss or ss+ & a chance to get back into ketosis before your WI on Tuesday. :D

xx

Hey Shell hun, draw a line under it.... you cant change whats been done....

Lots of love Nas x PS ( i have to add i had to lick all three of my girls ice creams today!!!)

well just done an hour on the wii fit..f*** me im knackered!!! quite impressed with myself thou...it confirms ive lost 2 lb since wednesday and im actually my right age!!! obviously not as bad as i thought....fantastic bit of equipment i must say...wish there was a thing on it thou like at the gym that tells you how many calories ive burnt...at least id know if half th ice cream was gone...i did 10 min hula hoop 30 mins step, some breathing exercises, skiing for 10 and some other balancing things for 10...do you reckon its nearly gone?????!!!!!

well just done an hour on the wii fit..f*** me im knackered!!! quite impressed with myself thou...it confirms ive lost 2 lb since wednesday and im actually my right age!!! obviously not as bad as i thought....fantastic bit of equipment i must say...wish there was a thing on it thou like at the gym that tells you how many calories ive burnt...at least id know if half th ice cream was gone...i did 10 min hula hoop 30 mins step, some breathing exercises, skiing for 10 and some other balancing things for 10...do you reckon its nearly gone?????!!!!!

I reckon so!!! Have a break...lol :):):)

i saw this and it made me smile..shelly youre not a silly cow as you call yourself..and sure youre beating yourself up big style, most of uss that have been on the plan for a month or more once in a while have slipped a little..stop punishing yourself and get back on the wagon again, if you beat yourself up then you will probs start thinking well ive had an icecream it wont matter if ii have something else as well and before you know youve had loads of things beside that icecream that you had...glug your water and forget that icecream...good luck to you....

diddy x

Back