why are men so complicated?

big bear

A bear on a mission!
So I met someone, seen him a handful of times. He's younger than me so goes out all the time but that's fine as I've the kids.

He rings me Xmas eve we chat for ages, all fine well so I thought then he removes me as his Facebook friend.

What is all that about? It was like a kick in the stomach. You know I think I'm much better staying single forever. I can't be playing silly games. It just messes with my head, all false hopes.

I can't help how I feel as I loved the love/affection for a change but maybe I was too full on.

Who knows, men are strange!!

Maybe the Facebook thing means nothing, could you try calling him tomorrow to wish him a happy new year and see what sort of vibe you get.

Maybe it's not a man thing but more of a maturity thing, although some men are very immature whatever their age!!

Don't get upset until you know what's going on. I've deleted people off my friends list by mistake. He could have done the same thing.

Have you spoken to him since he removed himself? There could be logical explanation...

Men really are strange characters and they say women are complicated!!

Dont let it get you down honey x

I've text him & tried to call him with no joy!He's obviously not man enough to be up front. He's 10years younger so guess he thought I can't be with a divorcee with a 3 & 1 year old.

I should've known better really it's probably too soon anyhow after splitting from H. Also I just can't go out every weekend or when it suited him.

Awww well new year & all that jazz!! X

It really is his loss... If you haven't heard from him then don't give him the satisfaction of contacting him again (although I am renowned for being very stubborn!)

When the time is right you will meet the right person and it will probably be when you least expect it x

Thanks hun, u are right it just totally shocked me that we were getting on so well & he was the one always calling & then this.

I'm not going to dwell on it or give him the satisfaction, I've not even wished him a happy new year!

He'll probably call tomorrow or next week but I'll just ignore him. X

Good on ya!!

Even if there is a logical explanation then he needs to realise that there is a away to go about things!

I'm not sure how old he is as I don't know how old you are however they say that men mature and grow up much later than women.

2012 is just around the corner and there will be so many exciting times ahead for you x

It's worth waiting for a good relationship, rather than compromising with a bad one, your worth more than that.

Thanks my lovelies, he's 25 & I'm 35.

Tall Sarah ur right I've just come out of a very unhappy marriage there's no point in going into an unhappy relationship x

I could tell you a few stories about men, but then we'd all be baffled even further!

I'll be honest Big Bear, I wouldn't take kindly to him deleting me off facebook, if you spoke regularly on it then I'm sure he's missed your presence by now. If he isn't responding to texts or phone calls then I wouldn't waste my time on him- I know it's always nice to think there might be a genuine reason, I totally understand how it feels to get a bit of affection after a while of getting none and it's gutting when that just ends without a reason, even if it's just as simple as "you aren't the one for me". So I think you will only get hurt more if you get your hopes up. However, I'm a complete and utter pessimist and although it's served me well at times like this, I have probably ruined more relationships than I have persevered with!! So please bear that in mind if you are to take my advice and forget about him :rolleyes:

big bear said:
Thanks my lovelies, he's 25 & I'm 35.

Tall Sarah ur right I've just come out of a very unhappy marriage there's no point in going into an unhappy relationship x

Awwww I'm really sorry to hear this!

If I am totally honest he sounds immature and does not deserve a lovely lady like you! More to the point your kids don't need to see an idiot like that in their mommas life.

It's rather immature to delete someone off Facebook without an explanation, and I say this as a 25 yo!!

Think 2012 is a new year and you will meet someone who deserves and appreciates you!! :) stay positive xxxxxxx

Hi BB

Complicated? - were so uncomplicated it's untrue. Some might say simple, in fact;)

I would say the simple fact you mentioned Facebook said it all for me! - the quicker people realise FB causes nothing but hassle the better!

You can tell I'm not a FB fan, but I also think he is hiding something from you or you from something.

You stick with your bairns for now pet.

Oh and Happy New Year!

Steve

Maximus said:
You can tell I'm not a FB fan, but I also think he is hiding something from you or you from something.

I concur :(

Thanks u r right Steve that's exactly what I'm going to do x

Hang on in there for someone who wouldn't dream of doing this to you. Someone who will not leave you guessing about his feelings. Someone your equal.
Then and only then give your heart and enjoy all the happiness which will come your way. x

I think its just people in general who are complicated. Going through drama with a guy myself and its nothing but a headache. He's made it pretty clear that hes not keen on big wimmens yet for some reason he's sticking around being pally with me in the hope that I'll magically turn into a size 8..

He's on and off just like your fella is. A few nights ago he told me to **** off (actual words) and then moments later he was posting jokey comments on something I put on facebook.... then he'll be sickeningly nice in 24 hours time!

It annoys me that people can be like that, suddenly decide they don't want you but instead of being adult about it they just cut you out.. you don't get closure or an explanation :(

hannata said:
I think its just people in general who are complicated. Going through drama with a guy myself and its nothing but a headache. He's made it pretty clear that hes not keen on big wimmens yet for some reason he's sticking around being pally with me in the hope that I'll magically turn into a size 8..

He's on and off just like your fella is. A few nights ago he told me to **** off (actual words) and then moments later he was posting jokey comments on something I put on facebook.... then he'll be sickeningly nice in 24 hours time!

It annoys me that people can be like that, suddenly decide they don't want you but instead of being adult about it they just cut you out.. you don't get closure or an explanation :(

Oh I wouldn't stand for that!! :( get rid of him, that's just cruel! You're a person and you have feelings. Poor you xxxx

I wouldn't stand for that either!! Bin him off.

BB - this idiot has done you a favour deleting you on facebook, cos it saves you the energy doing the deleting of him!

What an idiot.

He clearly is a huge loser and you can do a million times better.

Happy new year - out with the old (idiot boy) - in with lots of new lovely men for you to date, ones that are worthy!

x

Back